Till now reservation is given only to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes, but those who belong to the general category and belong to poor families were not given reservation. But even in the general category, there are many people who are poor, they do not have money for studies or they are left behind due to reservation for SC / ST and OBC, EWS Praman Patra Reservation Eligibility Steps have been taken so that people belonging to general category will also get 10% reservation.
Economically Weaker Section Certificate (EWS Certificate) is designed for the economically weaker sections of the general category. Here we will Download the Karnataka EWS Certificate Application Form PDF and provide full details of the application in detail. For this, you will have to read this article carefully till the end.
Karnataka EWS Certificate Form PDF
As we told you, the EWS certificate has been introduced by the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi. This is a relief decision for the general economically weaker sections, nowadays the competition has increased so much that people are not getting jobs even after working so hard and also facing problems like unemployment in the country. . In India, reservation is given to SC / ST and OBC people. But no reservation was given to the poor people who come in a general category, now it has been decided by the Government of India that now the citizens of the economically weaker section of the general category will also get 10% reservation under the EWS Certificate and this The validity of the certificate lasts for one year.
Purpose of EWS certificate
EWS certificate gives the benefit of reservation to the economically weaker sections of the people who come in the general categories. Under this policy, general category citizens get 10% reservation. The main objective of the policy is that a reservation is available in backward classes, backward tribes, and scheduled castes, in the same way, some rules laws have been enacted by the government for the benefit of the people of the general class as well. On-demand by the people, the solution to this problem has also been given by the government through the EWS policy. Its goal is to raise the standard of the economic life of the people by giving them the benefit of reservation in employment and education. Low and financially troubled citizens will be provided assistance under the EWS certificate. It is an essential document for general category BPL families.
Benefits of certificate
Only those people can get the benefit of EWS certificate from the revenue department who come in the economically weaker section. Under this, the following benefits will be obtained.
- The beneficiary who has filled the EWS certificate will get a 10% reservation under this policy.
- Students belonging to the general category BPL family can get a special type of exemption for education.
- The EWS certificate is an important document to complete the process of admission to school, on the basis of which citizens can easily avail all the facilities related to admission.
- The beneficiary will get the opportunity to get a government job with an EWS certificate.
- Those who have got work numbers in school college will also get the benefit of this policy, 10% reservation will be given by the Government of India.
- People of the economically weaker section who fall in the general category will also get the opportunity to do government jobs.
- Unemployment will reduce in the country and the standard of living of the poor families falling in the general sections of the country will improve.