Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme, West Bengal :This scheme was launched on 1st October,2013 by govt. of West Bengal with main aim to protect and promote rights of girls of the state. This scheme provides incentive to girls to continue their education for longer period and complete secondary or higher education or equivalent in technical or vocational streams.
By providing financial assistance to girls and their family, this scheme decreases the rate of marriage before 18 years (as the legal age of marriage for girl is 18 years), this reduces the risks of early pregnancies, risks of maternal and child mortality and other debilitating health conditions (including those of malnutrition).
It is a Conditional Cash Transfer Scheme and has two components: K1- Annual Scholarship of Rs.1000/-, K2 – One time Grant of Rs.25, 000/- for eligible girls of the state.
Here we provide you direct link to application forms of Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme PDF download. You can easily apply to get the benefit of the scheme by just downloading the form by clicking on the link given below.
- 1 West Bengal Kanyashree Form(K1 & K2) PDF Download
West Bengal Kanyashree Form(K1 & K2) PDF Download
- Article Name: Application Form For Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme
- State: West Bengal
- Department: Women Development and Social Welfare, Govt. of West Bengal
- Objective: To reduce dropout rate of girls from educational institution and prevent early marriages
- Beneficiary: State Residents (Girls Unmarried and between age 13 to 19 Years)
- Language: English
- Official Website For kanyashree prakalpa form download pdf: http://wbcdwdsw.gov.in/User/form_kanyashree
- PDF Form Download: (a) Form K-1: Application Form K1 For Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme (b) Form K-2: Application Form K2 For Kanyashree Prakalpa
Eligibility Criteria to get K1 & K2 benefited money:
- A resident of West Bengal
- Between 13 and 18 years of age (for K1)
- For K1, Enrolled in classes VIII-XII in government recognized regular or equivalent open school or equivalent vocational/technical training course.
- Between 18 and 19 years of age (for K2)
- For K2, Enrolled in government recognized regular or equivalent open school or equivalent vocational/technical training course or child care institutes enlisted under J.J.Act of 2000
For both K1 and K2 application, minimum Class VIII is waived if the girl is a child with special needs (disability 40% or more). In that case, you have to submit a copy of the disability certificate with the application form.
Documents Required for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme:
Applicant has to submit following documents along with dully filled and signed application form:
- Birth Certificate
- Declaration statement stating that the applicant is unmarried.
- Proof of family income below Rs.1,20,000/-
- Disability Certificate (if the beneficiary is disable and unmarried)
- In case if both parents of applicant are deceased then, Death Certificate of deceased parents and Declaration Statement by the Guardian.
- Bank passbook with the name of the girl child, address and account number
- Certificate of enrollment and attendance by Head of Institution of Education or Training
Procedure to apply for the scheme:
- Acquire application form from school/institution they are enrolled in. K1 form is to be filled if applicant wants annual scholarship and K2 is to be filled for one time grant.
- Beneficiary must have bank account, if not then open bank account in name of girl(beneficiary), as the amount granted under the scheme will only be deposited in the bank account of beneficiary.
- Attach all the required documents along with application form. Documents must be attested and then submit the form.
- Application form along with documents is submitted to head teacher of school/institution who will sing and stamp them accordingly.
- After submission of form Acknowledgment receipt(with applicant name, ID no. etc) is obtained which might be required for future formalities or quires.
Procedure to check application status for the scheme:
Follow the steps to check your application status for Kanyashree Prakalpa Yojana:
- Log-in to the Kanyashree Portal
- Click on “Track Application”
- Fill all the required details- Year, Type of scheme, Applicant ID and DOB. Click “Submit”
- And now you can see status of your application (.i.e. application approved for grant or not under the scheme).
- After the application is approved, the benefiting money gets deposited into the bank account of the beneficiary
Processing Time For Scheme:
- Time span between application received and payment will be a maximum of 90 days.
Govt. of West Bengal
Bikash Bhaban, 10th Floor, DF Block, Sector-1, Salt Lake City
Pin Code: 700091
Phone No: + 91-033-23341563
Note: Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme aims at providing financial assistance to poor girls to continue their education and stop marriage of girls before age of 18 year and help them live life in better ways by being educated. This scheme provides benefited amount in the form of annual scheme or one time grant as per beneficiary desires and eligibility.
Direct Link for Application Form to apply for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme- Annual Scholarship Form (K1) kanyashree prakalpa application form k1:
Direct Link for Application Form to apply for Kanyashree Prakalpa Scheme- One Time Grant Form kanyashree prakalpa k2 form pdf (K2):
kanyashree prakalpa k2 form transfer
kanyashree prakalpa renewal form