RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) are electronic modes that allow individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. Fund transfer under NEFT, are settled in batches and under RTGS, are settled in the real-time settlement process. To transfer the money online you need to have an internet banking facility.
Or you have to visit the concerned branch to fill & submit NEFT/RTGS application form to make the transaction offline. JSCB Bank NEFT/RTGS Form helps the customers to apply for NEFT/RTGS facility offline through its branch. And you can get the form from the bank branch or can download it online from the bank’s official website or can also use the direct link provided by us in this article for your convenience.
Information needed to be mentioned in JSCB Bank NEFT/RTGS Form are applicant & beneficiary name, their account no.s, beneficiary bank, branch & IFSC code, amount to be remitted, cheque no. & date along with enclosed cheque leaf, etc.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download JSCB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can download the form in PDF format by just clicking on the link given below.
JSCB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: JSCB NEFT Form and RTGS Form PDF
- Bank Name: Jharkhand State Co-operative Bank Limited
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.jscb.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: JSCB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF In English
Steps To Fill JSCB NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
You can download the Jharkhand State Co-operative Bank NEFT and RTGS form online or get it from a branch or can download it by using the link given above and fill in the details and submit it to the concerned branch for RTGS/NEFT Transfer. To fill the form you have to follow the following steps:
- First mention Date, Branch & Mode of Remittance i.e. RTGS or NEFT.
- Now fill in beneficiary details such as Name of Beneficiary, Address, Beneficiary Account Number, Account Type, Bank Name & Branch, IFSC Code.
- Then fill amount – needed to be transferred (in figures), Charges & Total Amount (in figures & words) & select mode of payment i.e. cheque, cash or debit a/c.
- Then fill in applicant details such as Name of Applicant, Address, PAN No., Mobile No., Email ID, Purpose of Remittance.
- Now on the below section i.e. acknowledgment slip (as shown in the image below) fill in the details of beneficiary, applicant & remittance amount as mentioned above in the form.
Jharkhand State Co-operative Bank Forms
Once you have filled the form correctly, sign and submit it to the branch authority. You will be provide Acknowledgement Slip which can be used as a proof for future ref., if the amount is not transferred to the beneficiary account.
(For RTGS amount should be above Rs.2,00,000/-)
Note: NEFT/RTGS is an electronic mode used to transfer funds easily and quickly. It is usually preferred by customer to transfer fund online with access to internet/mobile banking facility. But, if you don’t have access to this facility online, then you can also request for offline transaction service by filling and submitting NEFT/RTGS Form to nearest branch of JSC bank. To download the form online visit bank’s website or just tap on the direct link given below.