NEFT/RTGS is an electronic mode of payment that allows a person to transfer payment between banks or persons. In the NEFT mode of payment, the amount is settled in batches & under RTGS, the amount is settled in the real-time settlement process. J&K Grameen Bank helps its customers to easily manage and transfer their funds.
Every account holder has the option to use NEFT/RTGS services to transfer funds into the beneficiary account through the net banking facility. But if the account holder is unable to do the transfer online, then they can use offline NEFT/RTGS service by going to the bank’s branch. And all they have to do is fill & submit the JKGB NEFT/RTGS Form to the branch to make offline NEFT transactions.
JKGB NEFT/RTGS Form requires mentioning details like:
Applicant Name, Account Number, IFSC code, and amount of the Payer/Remitter & Beneficiary Name, Account No., Bank Name & IFSC code, cheque no along with an enclosed cheque, etc.
NEFT mode is used to transfer an amount less than Rs. 2 Lakhs from any J&K Grameen Bank Account. And RTGS mode is used to transfer money for Rs. 2 Lakhs or more from any J&K Grameen Bank Account.
JKGB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Here we are providing you a direct link to download J&K Grameen Bank- JKGB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the form in PDF format by just clicking on the link given below.
- Article Name: JKGB NEFT Form & RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.jkgb.in/
- PDF Form Download: JKGB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
Steps To Fill JKGB NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
Once you have downloaded the JKGB NEFT/RTGS Form, you have to fill all the sections mentioned in the form correctly before submitting it to the concerned branch.
To fill the form without facing any difficulty, you have to follow given below steps:
- Before filling the form, first, select the mode of transfer i.e. NEFT or RTGS & then fill all other details in the form. Details should be entered in “Capital/Block Letters”.
- Firstly in the remitter/applicant section, fill in the details like Name, Mobile No., PAN No., Account no., Amount to be Remitted (in figures & words), Charges & Total Amount.
- Then in the beneficiary section, fill details like RTGS/NEFT Purpose, Name, Account No., Bank, Branch, IFSC Code, Mobile No., Email ID & fill the mode of remittance i.e. cheque, cash, or debit a/c & reconfirm beneficiary a/c no.
- The bank will use the “For Office Use Only” section (as shown in the image below) after completing the transaction where they will mention transaction id etc. You can use this ID for future Ref.
J&K Grameen Bank NEFT Form Filling Process
The last section i.e. “Receipt of Applicant” (as shown in the image below) is a customer copy/ acknowledgment slip. Here mention NEFT /RTGS details as required. It will be given back to you by the bank with the name & signature of the bank official along with the bank seal.
- Once all the sections are filled correctly, check all the details carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials.
- For RTGS amount should be greater than Rs. 2,00,000. Otherwise, it will be treated as NEFT.
For fund transfer through NEFT/RTGS Service, Both the Bank (of Remitter & Beneficiary) needs to be NEFT/RTGS Enabled.
Note:- RTGS and NEFT both are electronic mode that allows individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. JKGB NEFT/RTGS Form helps the customers to apply for NEFT and RTGS facility offline through its branch. You have to submit the NEFT/RTGS application form to the concerned branch of the bank. To download the form online visit bank’s website or just tap on the direct link given below.