West Bengal – Jai Bangla Pension Scheme Application Form / Registration Form PDF Download | পশ্চিমবঙ্গ জয় বাংলা পেনশন প্রকল্পের আবেদন ফর্ম
Jai Bangla Pension Scheme, West Bengal: Govt. of West Bengal has recently launched Jai Bangla Pension Scheme for the benefit of SC/ST class category of the state.
The objective of this scheme is to uplift the weaker sections of society. The Chief Minister of West Bengal has been constantly working towards uplifting poor people of Scheduled Castes/Tribes (Dalits) communities.
Jai Bangla Pension Form in Bengali PDF 2023
- Article Name: Jai Bangla Pension Application Form
- State: West Bengal
- Department: Finance Dept.
- Beneficiary: Aged SC/ST/Manabik candidates
- Purpose: Providing Rs 1,000 monthly pensions
- Language: English
- Official Website: http://www.jaibangla.wb.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: Application-Form-for-Jai-Bangla-Pension-Scheme-WB
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of the state.
- The applicant should be holder of BPL card.
- An applicant should belong to the scheduled caste or scheduled tribe community.
- The applicant should be below the age of 60 years.
- The applicant should not avail benefit of any other pension schemes of state.
Document Required for Jai Bangla Pension Scheme:
Attach the following documents along with dully filled form:
- Passport size Photo
- Caste Certificate
- Digital Certificate from Appropriate Authority
- BPL Digital Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card, if available
- Voter Id
- Residential Certificate (Self Declaration)
- Income Certificate (Self Declaration)
- Bank Pass Book
Joy Bangla Pension Form PDF
Under this scheme the state govt. of West Bengal will provide financial aid of Rs. 1000/- p.m. to the eligible beneficiaries. Pension will be transferred directly to the bank account of the pension holder.
Here we provide you a direct link to download West Bengal – Jai Bangla Pension Scheme Application / Registration Form PDF | পশ্চিমবঙ্গ জয় বাংলা পেনশন প্রকল্পের আবেদন ফর্ম | One can easily download this application form in PDF format by clicking the link given below and then apply for this social security pension scheme.
The above documents must be self-attested copies and then submitted to the concerned authority (Block Development Officer / Sub Divisional Officer / Kolkata Municipal Corporation). After verification, you will get the monthly pension amount in your bank account via DBT mode by the West Bengal State Govt.
Note – Jai Bangla Pension Scheme has been launched to help poor people of SC/ST class by providing them financial aid. Candidates who avail any of social security pension scheme from the state govt wouldn’t eligible to apply for this Jai Bangla Pension Scheme.