RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) are electronic mode that allows individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. Fund transfer under NEFT, are settled in batches and under RTGS, are settled in the real-time settlement process.
RTGS/NEFT is an efficient, secure, economical, and reliable system of transfer of funds. RTGS/NEFT facility allows to transfer the of funds from bank to bank and from applicant/remitter a/c in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country as well.
For fund transfer through RTGS/NEFT Service, Both the Bank (of Remitter & Beneficiary) needs to be RTGS enabled.
It is usually preferred by customers to transfer funds online with access to an internet/mobile banking facility. But, if you don’t have the access to this facility online, then you can also request for offline transaction service by filling and submitting Indusind Bank NEFT/RTGS Form to the branch of Indusind Bank.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download Indusind Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can download the form by clicking on the link given below.
Indusind Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Article Name: Indusind Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.indusind.com/
- PDF Form Download: Indusind Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
How to Fill Indusind Bank NEFT/RTGS Form Offline?
You can download the form online or get it from a branch or can download it by using the link given above and fill in the details and submit it to the concerned branch for RTGS/NEFT Transfer. To fill the form without any issues you have to follow the following steps:-
- First mention date, select payment type.
- Then enter applicant/remitter details like Name of Account Holder, Account Number, Cheque No., Mobile & Email id (in case of non-customer).
- Now in details of beneficiary fill the Beneficiary Name, Account No., Reconfirm Account No., Beneficiary Bank Name & Branch, IFSC Code & Amount (in figures & words).
- Now you have filled the application form, check all the details carefully & sign the form & submit it to the bank’s officials.
Once you have submitted the application form to the branch authority, you will provide the Customer Acknowledgement Form signed by the bank’s official with a bank seal which can be used as proof for future ref. (as shown in the image below).
The “For Bank Use Only” section is for the bank to use. Here authorized person detail, signatures, Reference No. etc. details are entered (as shown in the image below).
Note:- RTGS/NEFT is fast, secure & reliable system to transfer funds both online/offline. You can use internet banking to do RTGS/NEFT online. For offline service visit bank’s concerned branch & submit the application form. You can download the form from bank’s website or can tap on the direct link given below.