IOB offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) which facilitate an efficient, secure, economical, and reliable system of funds transfer from bank to bank as well as from remitter’s account in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country as well.
Indian Overseas Bank- IOB RTGS Form is used by customers for offline service of RTGS through the IOB Branch. For offline service account holder has to visit the branch, get the RTGS form from the branch & submit the filled form to apply for RTGS/NEFT offline.
You can also download the IOB RTGS Form from the bank’s official website or can use the link provided by us. RTGS is one of the fast & secure modes to transfer funds to any other individual. Through RTGS, the beneficiary will receive the transferred amount in his/her account within 30 minutes only.
For the RTGS facility, the amount transferred should be above Rs.2,00,000/- with no upper limit. You need to fill RTGS/NEFT Form to make the offline transaction.
Here for your convenience, we are providing you a direct link to download Indian Overseas Bank- IOB RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the form in PDF format by just clicking on the link given below.
Indian Overseas Bank- IOB RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: Indian Overseas Bank- IOB RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.iob.in/
- PDF Form Download: Indian Overseas Bank- IOB RTGS Form PDF
Steps To Fill Indian Overseas Bank- IOB RTGS Form- Offline
You can download the form online or get it from a branch or can download it by using the link given above and fill in the details and submit it to the concerned branch for RTGS/NEFT Transfer. To fill the form without any problem you have to follow the given below steps:-
- First mention branch name & code, Amount (in figures & words), select mode of transfer i.e. by cheque or debit the a/c, bank branch. Also, note that all the details need to fill in Capital/Block Letters in the form.
- Now enter applicant/remitter details like Amount to be remitted, Charges, Total Amount, Type of Account, Account Number, Cheque No., Date, Remitter Name, Address, Mobile No. or Email Id.
- Then in details of beneficiary fill the Centre, Bank, Branch, IFSC Code, Beneficiary Name, Address, Account Type, Account Number, Mobile No. & Message (if any).
- ‘For Bank’s Use, Only’ section (As shown in the image below) is for the bank’s use. You don’t need to fill it. Here bank officer will fill mention the required details & sign the same.
How To Fill IOB RTGS/NEFT Form
The last section i.e. “Customer’s Record Slip” (as shown in the image below) is a customer copy or acknowledgment slip for the customer to keep for future ref. Here mention the remittance & beneficiary details ( as required).
Once you have filled the form correctly, sign the form (Where required) & submit the same to the branch authority. After this, you will be provided with a customer record slip as mentioned above, signed by a bank official along with a bank stamp/seal.
∗Attention!!! For fund transfer through RTGS Service, Both the Bank (of Remitter & Beneficiary) needs to be RTGS enabled.∗
Note – RTGS is one of the best service to transfer Money In Real-Time without any delay. Account-holders have both online & offline options to transfer funds through RTGS/NEFT. If you don’t have access to this facility online, then you can also request for offline transaction service by filling and submitting IOB RTGS Form to nearest branch of IOB. To download the form online go to bank’s official website or just tap on the direct link provided below.