Income certificate is a very important government document. It shows the annual income of the individual and his family. The Tehsildar belonging to the Revenue Department has the right to issue an income certificate. It is an essential document used to avail benefit of various government schemes such as fee concession in educational institutions, obtaining reserved quota seats in colleges and loans from banks, and financial assistance of any kind. So, here we are providing you a direct link to download the Tamil Nadu Income Certificate Form in tamil pdf . You can download the application form by clicking on the link given below.
Tamil Nadu Income Certificate Form in Tamil PDF
|Article||rev-103 வருமான சான்றிதழ்|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|வருமான சான்றிதழ் விண்ணப்ப பாரம் PDF|
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Tamil Nadu Income Certificate
- Applicant should be Indian citizen and must be resident of the state.
Purpose of Income Certificate is needed for the following purposes by the applicant:-
- To get financial aid from various background class Cooperation’s of Government.
- To get admissions in school /college / institute from the reserved quota meant for that class.
- For entitlement to get Govt. plots of lands/flats.
- To claim benefits of various social benefit schemes declared by the Govt.
Documents Required For Income Certificate
Attach the following required documents with the application form for the application of the Tamil Nadu Income Certificate:
- Identity proof such as Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, DL, Passport, etc.
- Verified copy of ration card
- Resident Certificate / Proof of residence
- Age proof (birth certificate or school certificate)
- Income proof / statement (affidavit from a notary, salary slip or monthly salary certificate)
- Passport size photo of applicant
- Signed education records / education certificate
Income Certificate application form in Tamil
To create an income certificate, you have to provide your family income details. Family income actually refers to the regular income earned by all family members from all the source of income. For an income certificate, you have to go to the Regional Office of the Revenue Department and apply. For this you have to submit all the necessary documents along with application to concerned department. After verification, officials will provide you the certificate.
On issuing an income certificate, it will be valid for the purposes for which it is issued for a period of two years. However, if the certificate was obtained by forcibly suppressing the actual income or giving incorrect income, the income certificate will be revoked. You will receive it within 30 days after the application.
Note :- Today, we have provided New Income Certificate 2023 Tamil Nadu and information about it. How did you like the information given by us. Please comment below in the comment box. For details on any other type of PDF form, stay tuned to our website www.pdfformdownload.com . Thank you !!!