IDBI Bank NEFT Form: NEFT stands for ‘National Electronic Funds Transfer’. It is an electronic mode of payment that allows a person to transfer payment between banks or persons. In this mode of payment, the amount is settled in batches.
IDBI Bank helps its customers to easily manage and transfer their funds. Every account holder has the option to use NEFT services to transfer funds into their beneficiary account in simple steps through the internet/mobile banking facility.
If due to some reasons, the account holder is unable to do NEFT transfer online, then they can use offline NEFT service by going to the closest branch of IDBI Bank. All they have to do is fill the IDBI Bank NEFT Form to make offline NEFT transactions.
NEFT transactions are processed between 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM from Monday to Saturday (except bank holidays and 2nd & 4th Saturdays). Timing can differ as per branches.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download IDBI Bank NEFT Form PDF. You can easily download the application form by just clicking on the link given below.
IDBI Bank NEFT Form PDF Download
- Article Name: IDBI Bank NEFT Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.idbibank.in/
- PDF Form Download: IDBI Bank NEFT Form PDF Download
Steps to Fill IDBI Bank NEFT Form To Transfer Funds:
Account-holders have both online/offline options to transfer funds through NEFT. Followings are the steps that need to be followed for transferring the funds:
For Online Fund Transfer:
- Log in to your online account and choose NEFT mode under Fund Transfer Option.
- For adding the beneficiary (to whom you wish to transfer the fund) provide his/her details such as beneficiary name, account no. and the IFSC code of the beneficiary bank and click on ‘Confirm’ to add the beneficiary.
- Now whenever you want to transfer funds, choose the beneficiary name you added and write the amount and click on submit.
- You will receive a confirmation via SMS as soon as your amount will be transferred.
For Offline Fund Transfer:
- Visit your nearest IDBI Bank and fill the NEFT Form provided by the bank.
- Firstly you will have to fill branch name, place, date, mode of fund transfer.
- Now in the next column fill beneficiary details such as his/her name, account no., IFSC code of his/her bank, amount to be transferred, etc. as required in the form.
- Then fill in details of the remitter/applicant ( who wants to transfer the fund) such as his/her account no., IFSC code of branch, registered mobile no., etc. as per bank’s requirement.
- Now submit the form and the NEFT Transfer will be made by the official online.
Benefits of Using NEFT:
- Charges for IDBI Bank NEFT mode for fund transfer are lowest compare to other options.
- There is no limit on the minimum and maximum amount that you can transfer in a given day.
- It is a very secure mode as transactions are regulated by RBI.
- It is a very easy and trouble-free mode of money transfer.
- This facility is available to all the IDBI bank account holders.
Bank Charges for NEFT Transaction:
|Transaction Amount||NEFT Charges (per transaction)|
|Up to Rs.10000||Rs. 2.50 + GST Charges|
|Rs. 10001- Rs.1 lakh||Rs.5 + GST Charges|
|Rs.1 lakh to Rs 2 lakh||Rs.15 + GST Charges|
|Above Rs.2 lakh||Rs. 25 + GST Charges|
|∗NEFT charges are not applicable for Net/Mobile banking.|
Note: NEFT is an electronic mode used to transfer funds easily and quickly. It is usually preferred by customer to transfer fund online with access to internet/mobile banking facility. But, if they don’t have access to this facility online, then they can also request for offline transaction service by filling and submitting IDBI Bank NEFT Form to nearest branch of IDBI bank.