RTGS refers to ‘Real Time Gross Settlement’, which means transferring of funds at the real time as soon as the instructions for the same are received without any delay. As settlement of funds takes place in RBI books, it is final and irreversible.
ICICI bank provides fast, easy and safe online money transfer to its costumer through RTGS, which eases the transition process for them. RTGS mode option helps the customer to send and receive money anywhere anytime around the country with their convenience.
RTGS mode is mainly used for big amount transactions. ICICI Bank authorizes transaction of payment from min. of Rs. 2 Lakhs to max. of Rs. 10 Lakhs per day through RTGS mode. It provides fast transition platform for RTGS with duration of only 30 min.
Here we provide you direct link to ICICI Bank RTGS Form PDF download. You can easily download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
ICICI Bank RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: ICICI Bank RTGS/NEFT Form
- State: All-over-India
- Department: Bank and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank Customer’s
- Language: English
- Official Website:
- PDF Form Download: ICICI Bank RTGS Form PDF
Steps to fill ICICI Bank RTGS Form:
Fill the form in capital letters and avoid overwriting. Follow the step mentioned below to ease the process of filling RTGS form:
- Firstly fill details like branch name, date, your name , account( a/c) no., and how you would like to deduct the amount from your bank a/c. i.e. mode of transaction.
- Then there are two sections in the form i.e. Details of Remitter or applicant and Beneficiary. Applicant or Remitter is that person who wants RTGS transferred and Beneficiary is that person to whom you(applicant) are transferring the money.
- For Remitter or applicant, you have to fill details like: Remitter’s a/c no. (from where amount will be transferred), cheque No.,Remitter’s name, address and registered mobile no.
- For Beneficiary, you have to fill details like: Beneficiary name, beneficiary’s a/c no., bank name, IFSC code, bank address, bank a/c no. (again for safety purpose).
- ‘Branch Use Only’ section in the form is for bank , after processing the transaction they mention transaction id etc. in this section for future ref.
- Note that amount should be more than Rs. 2 Lakh for RTGS purpose.
|Amount charged for outward RTGS transactions by ICICI Bank:
|Rs. 20 + GST charges
|Rs. 45 + GST charges
|* No charges are applied if RTGS is done through internet banking or imobile app or any pocket app.
Information Provided In ICICI Bank RTGS Form:
RTGS form also contains bank terms and conditions. One should read and understand these guidelines carefully before submitting the form. Some of them are mentioned below for your ref.:
- Account no. of applicant and beneficiary should be correct, as amount will be transferred on account no. basis and bank will not be responsible for any mishap.
- Sufficient balance should be maintained before transferring the amount; otherwise transaction will be dismissed/ rejected by bank.
- Transfer is required only for single transaction.
- Cheque is mandatory for remittance above 100,000/-, etc.
Note: RTGS is fast, easy and safe mode of transfer of big amount. One can use this facility anytime anywhere as per their convenience. Bank provides this facility through internet banking and from branch office directly as per desired by its customer. Nowadays RTGS is most preferable mode of fund transfer by the people all over the country.