NEFT refers to National Electronic Funds Transfer. It is used for the electronic transfer of funds from one person/bank to another person/bank. It is done in batches. NEFT can be done 24 x 7 through Digital/Internet Banking.
RTGS refers to Real-Time Gross Settlement. It is done in real-time on an order by order basis. Here real-time means the processing of instructions at the time when they are received without any delay.
In RTGS, funds settlement takes place in the books of the RBI, therefore payments made are final and irrevocable. RTGS can be done from 07:00 AM To 05:30 PM through Digital/Internet Banking. There are no charges for NEFT/RTGS transactions done through internet/mobile banking.
Customers have the facility to transfer funds online with access to digital/internet banking or offline by visiting the bank’s branch. GSC Bank NEFT/RTGS working hours for branch starts from 09:30 AM To 04:30 PM. For NEFT/RTGS offline, you can download the form from the bank’s official website or can use the link provided by us.
Here we have provided you a direct link to download GSC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
GSC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: GSC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://gscbank.co.in/
- PDF Form Download: GSC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill GSC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
When you see GSC Bank NEFT/RTGS Form you will see many sections that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Beneficiary & Remitter Details and the below section is for Customer Acknowledgement copy.
- First fill date, branch name, select mode of transfer i.e. RTGS or NEFT, amount to be remitted (in figures & words). Once you have filled in these details, enter beneficiary & remitter details.
- Now fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Account No., Beneficiary Bank Name & Branch, IFSC Code, the purpose of the transfer.
- Then fill in remitter details like Remitter/Applicant Name, Account No., Account Type, Cheque No., Mobile No.
- Before submitting the form, check all the details carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials.
- “For Bank’s Use Only” column is for bank officials to verify & sign to process the transaction & mention UTR No.
- The last section i.e. “Customer Acknowledgement Slip” is a customer copy. It can be used by customers/applicants for future ref. regarding NEFT/RTGS transaction being made. It is given by the bank to the applicant after completing the transaction where they will mention the transaction id, rtgs/neft details, name & signature of the bank official with the bank seal shown in the below image.
Note – It is safe & secure mode to transfer funds quickly. Account-holders have both online & offline options to transfer funds through RTGS/NEFT. Fill all the details correctly to avoid any issue to transfer funds. In case amount is not credited in beneficiary a/c or there is any delay, you can contact concerned branch to resolve the issue or can log complaint by email. You can download the form from bank’s official website or can tap on the direct link given below.