Federal Bank is a scheduled commercial bank in the Indian private sector. Federal Bank NEFT/RTGS Form is used to transfer money to another bank account within the bank or with any other bank. For RTGS amount transfer should be above Rs. 2 Lakhs.
You have to fill the Federal Bank NEFT/ RTGS Form to make the offline transaction. You can get the form from bank’s any branch or can download it from the bank’s website or can also use the link provided by us.
RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) are electronic modes that allow individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. Fund transfer under NEFT, are settled in batches and under RTGS, are settled in the real-time settlement process.
In the Federal Bank NEFT/RTGS Form you have to mention details like Beneficiary & Remitter’s Name, Account Number, IFSC code, and amount of Remittance, cheque no, etc. (as required).
Here we have provided you a direct link to download the Federal Bank NEFT/ RTGS Form PDF. You can download the application form by just clicking on the link given below.
Federal Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: Federal Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.federalbank.co.in/
- PDF Form Download: Federal Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill Federal Bank NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
You can download the form online or get it from a branch or can download it by using the link given above and fill in the details and submit it to the concerned branch for RTGS/NEFT Transfer.
As You download the form you will see there are two parts in the form. The first part is counterfoil/ For customer & the second part is for remitter & beneficiary details. To fill the form without any issue, you have to follow the given below steps:-
- First, mention the date & branch name & select the application mode i.e. RTGS or NEFT.
- Fill the customer counterfoil and take the signature or stamp of the cashier/clerk at the branch. It is like Acknowledgement Slip (as shown in the image below) which can be used as proof for future ref., if the amount is not transferred to the beneficiary account.
- Now in details of beneficiary fill the Name, Address, Account No., Confirm Account No., Bank, Branch, IFSC Code.
- Then enter applicant/remitter details like Name, Address, Mobile No., Account Number, PAN No., Email- ID. After this, fill in funds transfer details such as the amount needed to be transferred(in figures), charges (in figures), total amount (in figures & words), message, Cheque details.
- Once you have filled the form correctly, sign and submit it to the branch authority.
For Office Use Only section (as shown in the image below) is for the bank to use. You don’t need to fill it.
∗Note: For fund transfer through NEFT/RTGS Service, Both the Bank (of Remitter & Beneficiary) needs to be NEFT/RTGS Enabled.∗
Note – NEFT & RTGS both are well known funds transfer system that facilitates individuals, firms and corporate to electronically transfer funds from any bank branch to any individual, firm or corporate having an account with any other bank branch in the country. It’s reliable, secure & fast mode on money transfer. For Offline service fill & submit the form to federal bank’s branch. To download the form visit bank’ website or tap on the direct link provided below.