IDFC FIRST Bank was founded as a new entity after the merger of IDFC Bank and CAPITAL FIRST on December 18, 2018. IDFC FIRST Bank NEFT/RTGS Form is to transfer money to another bank account.
RTGS/NEFT is an electronic system for the easy & fast transfer of funds from one person/bank to another person/bank online or offline. Funds Transfer through RTGS should be above Rs.2 Lakhs. IDFC First Bank NEFT Form is for transferring funds below Rs. 2 Lakhs to any person/bank account.
RTGS/NEFT can be done both online or offline. For online service, the account holder needs to have access to net/mobile banking. For offline service, the account holder needs to submit NEFT/RTGS application form to the concerned branch of the bank.
For downloading the IDFC FIRST Bank NEFT/RTGS Form you can visit the bank’s official website or can also use the link provided below by us in this article.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download IDFC FIRST Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
IDFC FIRST Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: IDFC FIRST Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/
- PDF Form Download: IDFC FIRST Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill IDFC FIRST Bank NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
Visit your IDFC FIRST Bank’s branch and fill the NEFT/RTGS form provided by the bank or download the form from the link provided below & take the filled form to the branch. To fill the form without any problem follow the given below steps:-
- Firstly you will have to fill in Branch Name, Date, Mode of Fund Transfer, Customer ID & Account No. to be Debited.
- Now fill in the beneficiary details such as Beneficiary Name, Address, Account No., Account Type, Bank Name, Bank IFSC code, Remarks, Amount to be transferred(in figures & words).
- Now sign & submit the form and the NEFT/RTGS Transfer will be made official by the Bank online.
In the form “For Bank Use Only,” Section is for the bank, where after completing transaction they will mention transaction id / UTR No. etc. along with authorized officer signatures (as shown in the image below).
Note:- NEFT/RTGS both are electronic mode used to transfer funds easily and quickly. It is usually preferred by customer to transfer fund online with access to internet/mobile banking facility. But, if you don’t have access to this facility online, then you can also request for offline transaction service by filling and submitting NEFT/RTGS form to bank’s concerned branch. To download the form visit bank official website or tap on the direct link given below.