Citibank offers Real Time Gross Settlement System (RTGS) & National Electronic Fund Transfer System (NEFT) which allows an effective, safe and reliable system for transfer of funds from one bank to another bank or from remitter or applicant account in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country as well.
Fund transfer under NEFT is settled in batches as opposed to the real-time settlement process in RTGS. The minimum amount you can transfer through RTGS is Rs. 2 Lakh with No Upper Maximum Limit.
RTGS/NEFT is a safe & secure mode of fund transfer. With this facility, money gets transferred to the beneficiary account fast & within 30 minutes only. It’s a simple & easy process.
If you have access to internet/mobile banking, then you will be able to do RTGS/NEFT anywhere anytime without any hassle. You can avail of the facility of RTGS/NEFT for the transfer of funds from one account to another online or offline. For offline service visit the bank’s branch & get Citibank NEFT/RTGS Form, fill & submit it to process the transaction, or download the form bank’s official website.
Here for your convenience, we are providing you a direct link to download Citibank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the application form by just clicking on the link given below.
Citibank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Article Name: Citibank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.online.citibank.co.in/
- PDF Form Download: Citibank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill Citibank NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
To fill the Citibank NEFT/RTGS form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are two sections in the Citibank NEFT/RTGS form. The left section is for Remitter/Sender/Applicant Details & the right section is for Beneficiary Details.
- First fill branch name, mode of transfer i.e. RTGS or NEFT, date, currency & PAN No.
- Now For the remitter/sender column fill in details like Remitter or Account Holder Name, Account No., Branch, Cheque No., Cheque Date.
- Then fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Account No., Reconfirm Account No., Account Type, Account Category, Transaction Purpose, Bank Name, City & Branch & IFSC Code.
- Then select the charges option, enter the amount to be remitted (in figures & words).
- Before submitting the form, check all the details carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials. If you have authorized the bearer to execute NEFT/RTGS then the signature of the Bearer along with your attested signature.
- The “Bank Use Only” column is for bank officials to verify & sign to process the transaction. Here Transaction Ref.No, Checker signature & other details are entered by bank official regarding the transaction request as shown in the image below.
Note:- RTGS/NEFT is an efficient, secure, economical and reliable system of transfer of funds. To transfer the money online you need to have internet banking facility or you have to visit concerned branch to fill & submit Citibank NEFT/RTGS Form to make the transaction offline. You can download the form from bank’s website or can tap on the link given below.