Dhanlaxmi Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF-: Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd is an old private sector bank in India. It was founded in 1927. Its headquarters is in Thrissur City, Kerala, India. Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd facilitates its customers to apply for NEFT/RTGS facility both online or offline as they desire. With the help of net/mobile banking customers can avail of NEFT/RTGS service online any time anywhere at their own convenience.
RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) are electronic modes that allow individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. For offline NEFT/RTGS service, customers have to submit an application form for RTGS/NEFT to its branch. Dhanlaxmi Bank NEFT/RTGS Form facilitates the customers to apply for offline NEFT/RTGS service through the bank’s branch.
For this, all they have to do is get the form, fill & sign it and then submit the application form to its branch to process the NEFT/RTGS transaction. You can get the form from the bank or can download it from the bank’s official website or just use the direct link provided by us.
Here we have provided you a direct link to download Dhanlaxmi Bank NEFT & RTGS Form PDF. You can download the application form by just clicking on the link given below.
Dhanlaxmi Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: Dhanlaxmi Bank RTGS Form & NEFT Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Pages: 1 (One)
- Official Website: https://www.dhanbank.com/
- PDF Form Download: Dhanlaxmi Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
Steps To Fill Dhanlaxmi Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF – Offline
Once you have downloaded Dhanlaxmi Bank NEFT/RTGS Form, you have to fill all the sections mentioned in the form correctly before submitting it to the concerned branch. To fill the form without facing any difficulty, you have to follow given below steps:-
- First fill date, branch name & then fill remittance amount (in figures & words), remittance details (if any) charges, the total amount. Now you will see there are two sections in the form. The first section i.e. on the left side is Counterfoil and the second section i.e. on the right side is for Remitter/ Applicant & Beneficiary Details.
- Now in the remitter/applicant detail section, fill the details like Account Number, Name, Type of Account, Address, Mobile No.
- Then in the beneficiary detail section, fill details like IFSC Code, Account No, Name, Bank, A/c Type, Branch, and Location.
- Now for the Counterfoil Section i.e. to the left side of the form (as shown in the image below), fill in details as required for remitter, beneficiary & payments as you have filled on the right side of the form. It is an acknowledgment slip signed by bank officials for customers to keep in regards to RTGS/NEFT transaction being processed.
- Once the form is fully filled, Check it carefully, Sign and submit the same to the concerned branch authority. For RTGS amount should be more than Rs. 2,00,000.
The bank will use the “Bank Use Only” section (as shown in the image below) after completing the transaction where they will mention transaction ref. no. & other details along with the signature of the manager. You can use this ID for future Reference.
Dhanlaxmi Bank’s Working Hours For NEFT/RTGS Service
- NEFT Timings: Time for transfer of funds through NEFT: Monday to Saturday (except 2nd and 4th Saturday & any public or bank holiday): 10:00 AM To 04:30 PM.
- RTGS Timings: Time for transfer of funds through RTGS: Monday to Saturday (except 2nd and 4th Saturday & any public or bank holiday): 10:00 AM To 03:30 PM.
To avail, the facility of NEFT/RTGS service offline through the branch, submit the form on branch working hours only. If the form is submitted after the bank’s processing time, then the transaction will be executed on the next day by the branch.
Note:- RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) are electronic mode that allows individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. Fund transfer under NEFT, are settled in batches and under RTGS, are settled in real-time settlement process. To download the DLB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF, visit bank’s official website or just tap on the direct link given below.