Deutsche Bank NEFT/RTGS PDF Form Download-: Deutsche Bank is a German multinational investment bank and financial services company. Its headquarters are in Frankfurt, Germany, and is dual-listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and the New York Stock Exchange. It has large network spans in countries like Europe, America, and Asia.
RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) both are electronic modes that allow individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. Fund transfers under NEFT, are settled in hourly batches and under RTGS, are settled in real-time settlement process i.e. as soon as the request is received.
Deutsche Bank facilitates its customers to avail NEFT/RTGS facility both online/offline as they desire. Deutsche Bank NEFT/RTGS Form helps the customers to apply for NEFT/RTGS facility offline through its branch. For offline service, customers have to submit the NEFT/RTGS application form to the concerned branch of the bank. You can get the form from the bank branch or can download it online from the bank’s official website or can also use the direct link provided by us in this article.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the Deutsche Bank RTGS Form & NEFT Form PDF. You can download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
Deutsche Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: Deutsche Bank RTGS Form & NEFT Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Pages Count: One (1)
- Official Website: https://www.deutschebank.co.in/
- PDF Form Download: Deutsche Bank NEFT/RTGS PDF Form
Steps To Fill Deutsche Bank RTGS Form – Offline
You can download the Deutsche Bank RTGS Form & NEFT Form online or get it from a branch or can download it by using the link given above and fill in the details and submit it to the concerned branch for RTGS/NEFT Transfer. To fill the form you have to follow the given below steps:
- First in the form mention Date & select Mode of Transfer i.e. NEFT or RTGS.
- Now enter applicant/remitter details such as Account Name, Account No., Amount to be Debited (in figures & words) & Cheque No.
- Then in the beneficiary section fill in beneficiary details such as Name of Beneficiary, Account Number, Re-Confirm Account Number, IFSC Code, Beneficiary Bank Name, Branch Name & City.
- Once you have filled the form correctly, check it carefully, sign (use black ink), and submit it to the branch authority to process the transaction. Remember details should be complete & correct. If there will be any mistake then the bank will not be held responsible for any mishap.
∗Note:- RTGS amount should be above Rs. 2,00,000/-. If in case you have not selected mode of transfer on the top of the form, then for an amount less than Rs. 2,00,000/- will be executed by the bank as NEFT Transaction only.∗
Deutsche Bank NEFT Form Filling Process
- You have submitted the request form within branch working hours .i.e. 10:00 AM to 04:30 PM- Monday To Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturday & any public or bank holiday).
- RBI has no fixed price for the NEFT/RTGS services. Banks are allowed to charge according to their rates. For the RTGS facility charges apply from Rs. 25 to Rs.50 (Plus GST Charges).
- Charges for NEFT/RTGS transactions depend on the amount you transfer, where a higher amount attracts a higher charge.
Note:- RTGS/NEFT is an efficient, secure, economical and reliable system of transfer of funds. Deutsche Bank offers RTGS/NEFT facility to transfer the funds from bank to bank and from applicant/remitter a/c in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country as well. To download the Deutsche Bank RTGS Form PDF, visit bank’s official website or just tap on the direct link given below.