Dena Bank Ltd is a public sector bank in India. Its headquarters is in Mumbai. The bank was founded on 26th May 1938 and the Indian government nationalized it in 1969. Dena Bank NEFT/RTGS Form facility is used by customers to avail NEFT/RTGS service offline through the bank’s branch.
So to apply for this service, the applicant has to submit this form filled & signed to the branch to process the transaction. And you can get the form from the branch or bank’s official website or can also use the direct link provided by us.
‘RTGS’ stands for Real-Time Gross Settlement, which can be defined as the real-time settlement of funds transfers individually on an order by order basis (without netting). National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) facilitates a person to transfer funds from any bank branch to any person having an account with the same bank or any other bank branch in the country as well.
Information needed to be mentioned in Dena Bank NEFT/RTGS Form are applicant & beneficiary name, their account no.s, beneficiary bank, branch & IFSC code, amount to be remitted, cheque no. & date along with enclosed cheque leaf, etc. All the details need to be filled in carefully & correctly by the applicant to process the transaction. Because if there will be any mistake, the bank will not be held responsible for any mishap or in-completion of the process in that case.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the Dena Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
Dena Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: Dena Bank NEFT & RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://edena.bankofbaroda.in/
- PDF Form Download: Dena Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
Steps To Fill Dena Bank NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
Once you have downloaded the Dena Bank NEFT/RTGS Form, you have to fill all the sections mentioned in the form correctly before submitting it to the concerned branch. To fill the form without facing any difficulty, you have to follow given below steps:-
- First fill branch name & IFSC Code, & select payment mode i.e. NEFT/RTGS. Now you will see there are two sections in the Corporation Bank NEFT/RTGS Form. The first section i.e. on the left side is Customer Acknowledgment Slip/Customer Copy & the second section i.e. on the right side is for Remitter/Applicant, Beneficiary & Payment Details.
- Now on the right side fill in remitter/applicant detail such as Name, Account Type, Account no., Address, Mobile No. & Email ID.
- Then enter beneficiary details such as Name, Account Type, Account no., IFSC Code, Name of Bank, Branch, City, State, Beneficiary Address, Mobile No., Email ID, Remarks (if any).
- Now fill in details of payments like Amount, Remittance charges & Total Amount (in figures & words) & mention mode of payment i.e debit a/c no., cheque no., or cash.
- Now for Customer Acknowledgment Slip/Customer Copy i.e. on the left side of the form (as shown in the image below), fill details as required for remitter, beneficiary & payments as you have filled on the right side of the form. It is an acknowledgment slip signed by a bank official along with mentioning UTR No. for the customer to keep in regards to RTGS/NEFT transaction being processed.
- Once the form is fully filled, Check it carefully, Sign and submit the same to the concerned branch authority. The “For Bank Use” Section (as shown in the image below) on the back of the form is for bank officials to use. So leave it blank.
For RTGS, the minimum amount of remittance under Customer Transaction through RTGS is Rs. 2 Lakh. And for NEFT, Any amount whole in Rupees (without minimum/maximum limits) can be remitted.
Dena Bank Working Hours For NEFT/RTGS Services
|Mode||Days||Timing For Customers Transaction||Timing For Inter-Bank Transaction|
|NEFT||Monday To Saturdays, (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays and public/bank holiday)||From 08:00 AM T0 07:00 PM||NA|
|RTGS||Monday To Saturdays, (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays and public/bank holiday)||From 08:00 AM T0 04:30 PM||From 08:00 AM T0 07:45 PM|
∗Note:- Dena Bank along with Vijaya Bank has been amalgamated with Bank of Baroda with effect from 1 April 2019.∗
Note:- RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) both are electronic mode that allows individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. For offline RTGS/NEFT service you have submit the NEFT/RTGS application form to bank’s concerned branch. To download the form visit bank official website or just tap on the direct link given below.