Development Credit Bank also known as DCB Bank Limited or DCB Bank is one of the emerging commercial private sector banks in India. It was founded in 1930 & got its license on 31st May 1995. DCB Bank facilitates its customers to avail NEFT/RTGS facility both online as well as offline by submitting the application form.
RTGS & NEFT are electronic systems to transfer funds from one person/account to another person/account quickly & safely. As funds transfer takes place in the books of the RBI, the payments are secure, final, and irrevocable. Fund transfers under NEFT, are settled in hourly batches and under RTGS, are settled in real-time settlement process i.e. as soon as the request is received.
DCB RTGS Form & NEFT Form facility is used by its customers to transfer funds offline from one person/account to another person/account through the branch. For RTGS/NEFT facility offline you have to visit the branch & submit the filled NEFT/RTGS application form to process the transaction.
RTGS/NEFT will be conducted by the bank during its working hours only. For NEFT it is Monday to Saturday: 10:00 AM To 04:30 PM (excluding 2nd and 4th Saturday & any public or bank holiday) And for RTGS- Monday to Saturday: 10:00 AM To 03:30 PM (excluding 2nd and 4th Saturday & any public or bank holiday). You can get the form from the bank branch or can download it online from the bank’s official website or can also use the direct link provided by us in this article. Details needed to be mentioned in DCB NEFT/RTGS Form are applicant & beneficiary name, their account nos, beneficiary bank, branch & IFSC code, amount to be remitted, cheque no. & date along with enclosed cheque leaf, etc.
Development Credit Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: DCB RTGS Form & NEFT Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Page Count: 1 (One)
- Official Website: https://www.dcbbank.com/
- PDF Form Download: DCB Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
Steps To Fill DCB RTGS Form/ NEFT Form Offline
When you see DCB NEFT/RTGS Form you will find many sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are different sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Remitter/Applicant Details, the second is for Beneficiary Details, then there is Bank Use Only section and the last section is for Acknowledgement Slip.
- First, fill branch & select mode of transfer i.e. RTGS or NEFT & then fill applicant/remitter & beneficiary details (as required). Details need to be filled in “BLOCK/CAPITAL LETTERS”.
- For the applicant/remitter column fill in details like Remitter’s Name or Title of Account, Account No., Branch Name, Type of Account, Mobile No., Status & Email-ID.
- Now fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Bank Name & Branch, City, IFSC Code & Beneficiary Bank Account Name, Address, Account No., Reconfirm Account No., Type of Account & then fill Amount to be Remitted (in figures & words), Bank Charges, Remarks (if any), Cheque No., Cheque Date & Amount (plus charges- in figures & words).
- Then there is the “For Bank Use” column (as shown in the image below). You don’t have to fill this section so leave it. It is for bank officials to mention UTR No. & other details.
Development Credit Bank NEFT Form Filling Process
- The last section i.e. “Customer Acknowledgement” (as shown in the image below) is a customer acknowledgment copy given by the bank to the applicant after completing the transaction. Here NEFT / RTGS details are mentioned along with the signature of Bank officials with bank seal. It can be used by applicants for future reference.
- Once you have filled in all the details required in the form, check it carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials to process the transaction.
For RTGS amount transferred should be above Rs. 2 Lakhs with no upper limit. For NEFT there are no such limits. Through RTGS amount gets transferred to the beneficiary account within 30 minutes only.
All the details need to be filled in carefully & correctly by the applicant to process the transaction. If there is any mistake, the bank will not be held responsible for any mishap in that case. So before signing & submitting the form, always double-check the form filled.
Note:- RTGS/NEFT is safe & reliable mode to transfer money easily and quickly from one person to another. You can get the DCB RTGS Form & NEFTY Form PDF from its branch or can download it online from bank’s official website or can tap on the direct link provided by us.