The Catholic Syrian Bank Limited also known as CSB Bank Limited or CSB Bank has been established in 1920. This Bank is at present the oldest private sector bank in Kerala, celebrating its 100 Years in 2020. CSB Bank provides its customers NEFT/RTGS facilities both online/offline. With help of net/mobile banking customers can perform NEFT/RTGS online themselves anywhere anytime as they desire. For offline NEFT/RTGS transactions, customers have to submit the RTGS/NEFT application form to the bank’s branch.
Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd CSB NEFT Form facilitates the customers to apply for NEFT/RTGS facility offline through its branch. You can get the CSB RTGS Form or NEFT Form PDf from its branch or can download it online from the bank’s official website or can also use the direct link provided by us in this article.
RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) both are electronic modes that allow individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. Fund transfers under NEFT, are settled in hourly batches and under RTGS, are settled in real-time settlement process i.e. as soon as the request is received.
For RTGS amount transferred should be above Rs. 2 Lakhs with no upper limit. For NEFT there are no such limits. Amount gets received by beneficiary within 30 minutes through RTGS mode. Information needed to be mentioned in CSB NEFT/RTGS Form are applicant & beneficiary name, their account no.s, beneficiary bank, branch & IFSC code, amount to be remitted, cheque no. & date along with enclosed cheque leaf, etc.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the Catholic Syrian Bank – CSB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
Catholic Syrian Bank – CSB RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: CSB NEFT/RTGS PDF Form
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Page Count: 2 (Two)
- Official Website: https://www.csb.co.in/
- PDF Form Download: Catholic Syrian Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
Steps To Fill CSB RTGS Form/ NEFT Form Offline
When you see Catholic Syrian Bank – CSB NEFT/RTGS Form you will find many sections in that form. To fill the form without any issue, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are different sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. First, fill in branch name & IFSC code, then fill in NEFT/RTGS transfer details such as Request Date, Time, Facility Requested i.e. NEFT/RTGS, Amount to be Remitted (in figures), Charges & Total Amount (in figures & words).
- Now fill in beneficiary/receiver details such as Beneficiary Name, Account No., Confirm Account No., Account Type, Remarks (if any), Beneficiary Bank & Branch Name & IFSC Code.
- For the remitter/sender column fill in details like Remitter’s Name, Account No., Account type, Cheque No., PAN No., Mobile No. & Proof of Identity ( for non-customers).
- Then there is the “For Office Use” column (as shown in the image below). It is for bank officials to mention UTR No. & other details. You don’t have to fill this section so leave it.
Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd NEFT Form Filling Process
The last section in the form (as shown in the image below) is for the customer to keep as “Acknowledgement Slip”. Here mention branch, sender & receiver name, remittance amount, account no., & IFSC Code. When you will submit the form, this slip will be given back to you by an authorized official with UTR No. & signature for future reference.
Once you have filled in all the details required in the application form, check it carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials to process the transaction. For RTGS amount should be above Rs. 2,00,000/-.
Note:- RTGS/NEFT facility helps the individuals/firm/corporate to transfer funds from one person/account to another person/account easily & quickly. For offline RTGS/NEFT transaction service you have by fill and submit the NEFT/RTGS Form to concerned branch of the bank. To download the Catholic Syrian Bank- CSB RTGS Form PDF visit bank’s official website or just tap on the direct link given below.