RTGS (Real-Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) both are electronic modes that allow individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons within the same bank or any other bank as well.
Fund transfer under NEFT, are settled in batches and under RTGS, are settled in real-time settlement process. For RTGS amount transferred should be above Rs.2,00,000/- with no upper limit.
RTGS/NEFT can be done both online & offline. For online service one must have access to net/mobile banking. For offline service, you have to visit the concerned bank’s branch & submit the NEFT/RTGS application form.
Corporation Bank NEFT/RTGS Form is used to apply for offline service of NEFT/RTGS through Corporation Bank. You can get the form from bank’s branch or can download it from bank’s official website. You can also use direct link provided by us in this article.
Here we have provided you a direct link to download Corporation Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
Corporation Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: Corporation Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://corpnetbanking.com/
- PDF Form Download: CB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill Corporation Bank NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
Once you have downloaded the Corporation Bank NEFT/RTGS Form, you have to fill all the sections mentioned in the form correctly before submitting it to the concerned branch. To fill the form without facing any difficulty, you have to follow given below steps:-
- As you download the form, first fill date, branch name & branch code, now you will see there are four sections in the Corporation Bank NEFT/RTGS Form. The first section i.e. on the left side is Counterfoil (for the customer -as acknowledgment slip), then Remitter/Applicant Details section, then details of amount deposited section (filled in case of cash deposit) & last is Beneficiary Details section (to the right side).
- Firstly in the remitter/applicant detail section, fill in the details like Name, Account no., Address, Mobile No., PAN No., Mode of Remittance, etc. If you have deposited cash for remittance then fill the next section with the amount in words & denomination value etc.
- Then in the beneficiary detail section, fill details like Name, Bank Name, Branch Name/Code, Account No. & IFSC Code and Mobile No.
- Now fill in details of payments like Cheque No., Date, Drawee Bank & Branch, Drawer Name, and Amount (in the figure).
- Now for the counterfoil section i.e. to the left side of the form (as shown in image below), fill in details as required for remitter, beneficiary & payments as you have filled on the right side of the form. It is acknowledgement slip signed by bank for customer to keep in regards of RTGS/NEFT transaction being processed.
- Once the form is fully filled, Check it carefully, Sign and submit the same to the concerned branch authority.
How To Fill CB NEFT/RTGS Form
The bank will use the “Branch Use Only” Section after completing the transaction where they will mention transaction id & other details ( as shown in the image below). You can use this ID for future Ref.
*Note:- Corporation Bank along with Andhra Bank has been amalgamated with Union Bank of India with effect from 1 April .∗
Note – RTGS & NEFT are safe & fast mode to transfer funds from one person/bank to another person/bank. It can be done both online by using internet/mobile banking or offline by submitting the NEFT/RTGS application form to concerned bank’s branch. You can get the form from bank’s any branch or can download it from bank’s website or just tap on the direct link provided by us below.