RTGS & NEFT are an efficient, secure, economical, and reliable system for funds transfer. City Union Bank provides RTGS/NEFT facility to transfer the funds from bank to bank and from applicant/remitter a/c in a particular bank to the beneficiary’s account in another bank across the country as well. City Union Bank Ltd. -CUB is an Indian bank headquartered in Kumbakonam, Tamil Nadu.
RTGS (Real-time Gross Settlement) is a Real-time Fund Transfer Service in Which all the transactions are processed continuously throughout the working hours of RTGS. The RTGS facility is primarily meant for a large number of transactions.
NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) is an electronic mode of payment that allows a person to transfer payment between banks or persons. In this mode of payment, the amount is settled in batches. NEFT mode is used to transfer amount less than Rs. 2 Lakhs & RTGS mode is used to transfer money above Rs. 2 Lakhs with no upper limit.
RTGS or NEFT mode is usually preferred by customer to transfer fund online with access to an internet/mobile banking facility. But, if you don’t have the access to this facility online, then you can also request offline transaction service by filling and submitting the City Union Bank- CUB NEFT/RTGS form to the nearest branch of the City Union Bank (CUB).
Here we are providing you a direct link to download City Union Bank- CUB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
City Union Bank- CUB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: City Union Bank- CUB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: cityunionbank.com
- PDF Form Download: CUB NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill City Union Bank- CUB NEFT/RTGS Form- Offline
When you will download & open City Union Bank- CUB NEFT/RTGS Form, you will find that there are different sections in the form. You need to follow the given below steps to fill the City Union Bank- CUB NEFT/RTGS Form without any hassle:-
- You will find there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The first section is for Remitter & Beneficiary Details and the second section is Counterfoil / for customer acknowledgment copy.
- First fill branch name, date, select the remittance type i.e. RTGS or NEFT & amount (in figures & words), mode of payment cheque, cash or a/c, branch name.
- Then fill in remitter/applicant details like Name of Remitter, IFSC Code, Cheque No., Cheque Date, Type of Account, Account Number, Customer ID, Address, Mobile No., & PAN No.
- Now fill beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, IFSC Code, Bank Name & Branch, Account Type, Beneficiary Account No., City/Center, Mobile No. & Remarks (if any).
- Now fill the Counterfoil section (as shown in the image below) with the same details as mentioned above i.e. of remitter, beneficiary & remittance (as required). It is a customer copy for the customer to keep for future reference.
CUB RTGS Form (CITY UNION BANK LTD)
After filling all the details carefully & correctly sign the form (where required) & submit it to bank officials.
“For Bank’s Use Only” section (as shown in image below) is for the bank, you don’t have to fill it. The bank will mention in it the transaction id, UTR No. etc. with bank officer sign.
Note – RTGS/NEFT is fast & reliable mode to transfer funds online or offline. For offline service you have to submit the RTGS/NEFT application form to bank’s branch. You can get the form from branch or can download it from bank’s official website or just tap on the direct link given below.