To apply for RTGS/NEFT offline i.e. through bank branch, account holder as to fill & submit CCB RTGS/NEFT Form or Application Form For Fund Transfer Through RTGS/NEFT. Form is available for download on bank’s official website or you can download the form using the link provided by us in this article.
RTGS stands for Real-Time Gross Settlement. It allows funds transfer from the remitter/applicant account to the beneficiary account in real-time as soon as the request is received. Money is transferred to beneficiary a/c within 30 minutes of request.
NEFT stands for National Electronic Funds Transfer. Funds are settled in batches in NEFT. Account-holders can transfer funds online at any time as RBI allows 24-hour NEFT facility throughout all 365 days in a year.
For RTGS, the minimum limit for money transfer is Rs. 2,00,000/- with no upper limit. There is no minimum or maximum limit for fund transfer through NEFT. To apply for Offline NEFT/RTGS service through the bank you have to download & fill the Application Form. For downloading the CCB Jammu RTGS/NEFT Form visit the bank’s official website or use the link provided by us.
Here we provide you a direct link to download CCB Jammu RTGS/NEFT Form PDF. You can easily download the form by just clicking the link given below.
CCB Jammu RTGS/NEFT Form PDF Download
- Article Name: CCB Jammu RTGS/NEFT Form PDF
- Full Name: Citizen’s Co-Operative Bank Ltd Jammu Application Form for Fund Transfer through RTGS/NEFT
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.citizenscooperativebankjammu.com/
- PDF Form Download: CCB Jammu RTGS/NEFT Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill CCB Jammu RTGS/NEFT Application Form – Offline
When you see CCB Jammu RTGS/NEFT Form you will find many sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Beneficiary & Remitter Details and the below section is for Customer Acknowledgement copy.
- First fill Branch Code/Name, Date & Time, mode of transfer i.e. RTGS or NEFT, Cheque No., amount to be remitted (in figures).
- Now fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Account No., Address, Beneficiary Bank Name & Branch, IFSC Code, Amount (in figures & words), Beneficiary Account No. & Type.
- For remitter, fill in details like Remitter/Applicant Name, Account No., Cash Deposit (in case of non-CCB bank customer), Mobile No., Remitter’s Address, Cheque Date, Cheque No. & Remarks.
- Before submitting the form, check all the details carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials.
- The “Branch Use Only” column is for bank officials to verify & sign & stamp, to process the transaction. Here details like Transaction Ref. No./UTR No. , Authorized By, etc. are mentioned as shown in the below image.
- The last section i.e. “Customer Acknowledgement” is a customer copy given by the bank to the applicant after completing the transaction where they will mention the transaction details, date, time along with branch stamp & sign as shown in the image below. It can be used by customers/applicants for future ref. regarding NEFT/RTGS transaction being made.
Note: RTGS/NEFT is an secure electronic mode used to transfer funds easily and quickly. It is usually preferred by customer to transfer fund online with access to internet/mobile banking facility. But, if they don’t have access to this facility online, then they can also request for offline transaction service by filling and submitting CCB RTGS/NEFT Form to nearest branch of CCB Bank Jammu. To Download the form visit bank official website or tap on the direct link provided below.