Account holders in CBI bank can use RTGS/NEFT facility both online/offline using net/mobile banking or visiting the bank’s branch.
RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) and NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer) are electronic payment modes that facilitate individuals to transfer funds between banks/person without any hassle.
Fund transfer through NEFT mode is settled in batches as opposed to the real-time settlement process in RTGS mode.
RTGS is primarily done for large amounts of transfers. The minimum amount you can transfer through RTGS is Rs.2 Lakhs with a maximum limit. Whereas in NEFT there is no minimum/maximum limit.
One can transfer funds anytime anywhere using net/mobile banking. For offline service, you have to visit the bank’s branch & submit an application form for NEFT/RTGS to process the transaction. You can get the form from a bank or can download it online. For downloading the form visit the bank’s official website or can use the link provided by us.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the Central Bank of India- CBI NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download the application form by just clicking on the link given below.
Central Bank of India- CBI NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Article Name: CBI NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/
- PDF Form Download: Central Bank of India- CBI NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill Central Bank of India- CBI NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are three heads in the CBI NEFT/RTGS form. The first head is Details of Applicant/Remitter, the second head is for Details of Beneficiary and the last one is for Bank’s Use Only.
- Now first fill in the form branch name, amount to be remitted (in figures & words) & account no. to be debited along with the branch.
- For the remitter column enter details like Remitter’s Name, Account No., Address, Mobile No., Email ID, Remitter’s PAN No.
- Now fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Account No., Account Type, Beneficiary Bank & Branch Name & IFSC Code.
- Before submitting the form, check all the details carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials.
- The “For Bank’s Use Only” column is for bank officials to verify & sign to process the transaction. Here details like Transaction Ref. No. or UTR No. etc. are mentioned as shown in the image below.
Note:- RTGS/NEFT is a great electronic mode to transfer money easily and quickly in real-time. It is safe & secure mode of transaction to transfer the large amount of funds. It can be done online with access to internet banking facility or you can also request for offline service by filling and submitting CBI NEFT/RTGS Form to its nearest branch. Make sure to fill the right a/c no. & other details in the form. For downloading the form visit bank’s official website or tap on the direct link given below.