Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Form PDF Download | Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Health Card Download |
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana (BSKY) cards will cover 3.5 crore people of the state out of a total population of 4.3 crores. The initiative aims to transform the health service delivery system of not only the state but also create history in the health sector of the Country.Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched Smart Health Cards under the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana for 3.5 crore people in the state on August 20, 2021. He had announced them after hoisting the National Flag on the occasion of 75th Independence Day on August 15, 2021.
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana Form Download
|article biju health card download||ବିଜୁ ସ୍ୱାସ୍ଥ୍ୟ କାର୍ଡ ଡାଉନଲୋଡ୍|
|Scheme Name||Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana|
|Inaugurated By||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Scheme Launched on||15-August-2018|
|biju health card Launch Date||20 -August-2021|
|Beneficiaries||Poor Farmers and Daily Worker|
|Benefit||Health Insurance Cover of Rs.7 Lakh|
|Objective||Offer Free Medical Treatment|
|Hospital List in oriya (ODIA)||PDF Downloa|
|Health Portal Odisha||health.odisha.gov.in|
|BKKY Official Website||www.bkky.nic.in|
|health card PDF Download||biju swasthya yojana hospital list PDF|
Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana 2023
- The state government has redesigned the Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana to provide Smart Health Cards to people. Under Smart Health Cards, people will get hassle-free quality treatment at the best available health care facilities.
- The Smart Health Cards will work like debit cards for a certain amount.
- Odisha is the first state in the country to provide such Smart Health Cards to the people. The initiative is expected to benefit about 3.5 crore people and 96 lakh families in a phased manner.
Orissa Health Card Download
- The smart health cards will enable each family to avail treatment up to Rs 5 lakh per annum.
- The women members of the family will be able to avail the benefit up to Rs 10 lakh every year.
- The beneficiaries will be able to avail health services in more than 200 hospital chains of the country including Odisha.
ଓଡ଼ିଶା ବିଜୁ ସ୍ୱାସ୍ଥ୍ୟ କାର୍ଡ ଡାଉନଲୋଡ୍
- The Odisha state has been setting new milestones in various spheres, as per Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik. He said that Odisha is better-placed than many other states in the fight against COVID-19.
- The state had supplied oxygen to 17 states for two months during the second wave. The state is also sponsoring the Indian national hockey teams since 2018 and has pledged support for 10 more years.
- Around 32,000 schools will be transformed in the state under the ‘Mo School Abhijaan’, of which 1,072 were developed in the first phase.
- Complete Drugs for Free
- Cancer Chemo Therapy
- All OT Treatments
- ICU treatments
- In Patient Admission