Bharat Co-operative Bank (Mumbai) Ltd. is a multi-state scheduled bank operating in India. Bank provides NEFT and RTGS Form facility to its customers to conduct offline transactions through its branch. And all you have to do is submit a filled application form to the concerned branch. NEFT/RTGS both are fast, easy, reliable & secure mode to transfer funds between banks.
For RTGS, the amount transferred should be above Rs. 2,00,000 with no maximum limit. And for NEFT, there is no such limit. You can get the form from branch or can download it online from bank’s website or can use the direct link provided by us in this article.
Details needed to be mentioned in Bharat Bank NEFT/RTGS Form are applicant & beneficiary name, their account no.s, beneficiary bank, branch & IFSC code, amount to be remitted, cheque no. & date along with enclosed cheque leaf, etc.
Here we are providing you direct link to download the Bharat Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
Bharat Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Article Name: Bharat Bank NEFT Form & RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Number of Pages: 1
- Official Website: https://www.bharatbank.com/
- PDF Form Download: Bharat Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
Steps To Fill Bharat Bank NEFT/RTGS Application Form
When you see Bharat Bank NEFT For or RTGS Form, you will find many sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download the form you will see there are three sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Remitter & Beneficiary Details, second section is for Branch Use Only section and last is Customer Acknowledgement.
- Firstly enter branch code/name, date, PAN No., then select in the form mode of transfer i.e. RTGS or NEFT, amount for remittance (in figures & words), mode of payment i.e. cheque, cash or debit a/c.
- For the applicant/remitter column fill details like Account No., Cheque No. & Date, Remitter’s Name, Mobile No. & Address.
- Now fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Account No., Reconfirm Account No., Beneficiary Bank Name, IFSC Code, Branch Name & Address, Purpose & Remarks.
- Then there is “For Branch Use Only” column (as shown in the image below). You don’t have to fill this section so leave it. It is for bank officials to mention UTR No. & other details.
- The last section i.e. “Customer Acknowledgement” is a customer acknowledgement copy given by the bank with sign & bank stamp to the applicant after completing the transaction.
- Once you have filled all the details required in the form, check it carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials to process the transaction.
All the details needs to be filled carefully & correctly by the applicant to process the transaction. If there is any mistake, bank will not be held responsible for any mishap or failure in transaction, in that case. Therefore, before signing & submitting the form, always double check the form filled.
BCBM Bank Working Hours for NEFT/RTGS Transaction
- For NEFT Transaction:- Monday To Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays & Sundays/Public/Bank holidays): 08:00 AM To 06.30 PM
- For RTGS Transaction:- Monday To Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturdays & Sundays/Public/Bank holidays): 08:00 AM To 04.00 PM
Note:- RTGS and NEFT is an electronic system which helps to transfer funds easily and quickly. To transfer funds offline through branch you have to submit NEFT/RTGS application form. To Download the Bharat Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF online visit bank’s official website or just tap on the direct link given below for your convenience.