Bank of Maharashtra- BOM RTGS Form PDF/ Mahabank RTGS Funds Transfer Application Form PDF Download | Bank of Maharashtra RTGS Form is used to transfer funds from one person/bank to another person/bank using RTGS mode. It is usually preferred to transfer large amounts.
BOM RTGS Form can be downloaded from the bank’s official website or you can use the link provided by us in this article.
RTGS (Real Time Gross Settlement) helps the customers to transfer the funds quickly as soon as the request for transfer is received without any delays.
It is a fast & secure mode to transfer funds. The minimum amount you can transfer through RTGS is Rs. 2 Lakhs with no upper limit.
Here we have provided you a direct link to download the Bank of Maharashtra- BOM RTGS Form in PDF format. You can easily download the RTGS/NETF form by just clicking on the link given below.
Bank of Maharashtra- BOM RTGS Form PDF
- Article Name: BOM RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.bankofmaharashtra.in/
- PDF Form Download: Bank of Maharashtra – BOM RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill BOM RTGS Form – Offline
When you see the BOM RTGS Form you will find many sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are two sections in the RTGS form. The right section is for Remitter & Beneficiary Details and the left section is for Acknowledgement copy.
- First fill in details like date, branch name, amount to be remitted (in figures & words).
- Now fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary Bank, Branch Name, Beneficiary Account Type & Account No., IFSC Code & City.
- Then on the left side enter details like Date, Applicant/Remitter Name, Account No., Account Type, Amount (in Rupees), Charges (in Rupees), Total Amount (in Rupees), and beneficiary details (same as mentioned in the right section).
- Before submitting the form, check all the details carefully & then sign, mention your cell no. & submit it to bank officials.
- The “Only For Office Use” column is for bank officials to verify & sign to process the transaction (As shown in the image below).
- The left section i.e. “Acknowledgement” is a customer acknowledgment copy, which is given to the applicant after completing the transaction where RTGS related details are mentioned along with the signature of the bank official with the bank seal shown in the below image. It can be used by customers/applicants for future ref. regarding RTGS transaction being made.
Note – RTGS is a electronic mode to transfer money easily and quickly in real-time. It can be done online with access to internet banking facility or you can also request for offline service by filling and submitting BOM RTGS Form to its nearest branch. Make sure to fill the right a/c no. & other details in the form to process the transaction.
For downloading RTGS application form visit bank official website or tap on the direct link given below.