AU Small Finance Bank Limited is an Indian scheduled commercial bank. Its headquarter is in Jaipur. It was founded as vehicle finance company AU Financiers Ltd in 1996. And later it was converted to a small finance bank on 19 April 2017. AU Bank NEFT/RTGS Form helps the customers to apply for NEFT and RTGS transactions offline through its branch.
RTGS and NEFT are electronic modes that allow individuals to transfer funds between banks or persons. Fund transfer under NEFT, are settled in batches and under RTGS, are settled in the real-time settlement process. To avail facility of offline NEFT & RTGS transaction, all you have to do is submit the filled NEFT/RTGS Form to its concerned branch. And you can get the form from a branch or can download it online from the bank’s website.
Here for your convenience, we are providing you a direct link to download AU Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can easily download it by just clicking on the link given below.
AU Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download Link
- Article Name: AU Bank NEFT Form & RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Number of Pages: 1
- Official Website: https://www.aubank.in/
- PDF Form Download: AU Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
Steps To Fill AU Bank NEFT and RTGS Form – Offline
You can download the application form online or get it from branch or can download it by using link given above and fill the details and submit it to concerned branch for RTGS/NEFT Transfer.
To fill the form you have to follow the following steps:-
- First of all, mention Date, Branch Code, Account No., Customer Name & select instruction type i.e. NEFT or RTGS.
- Now enter beneficiary details such as Beneficiary Name, Account No., Account Type, Reconfirm Account No., Bank & Branch, IFSC Code, Purpose, Amount (in figures & words), Mobile No.
- Now fill in remitter details such as cheque no., cash, mobile no., address, email id.
- Then select the mode of settlement i.e. cheque, cash, or debit a/c.
- The “For Branch Use Only” column (as shown in the image below) is for bank officials to mention transaction id & other details. You don’t have to fill this section so leave it.
- Now on the below section i.e. Customer Acknowledgement Slip (as shown in the image below) fill in the details of beneficiary, applicant & remittance amount as mentioned above in the form.
- Once you have filled the form correctly, sign and submit it to the branch authority. You will be provided Acknowledgement Slip which can be used as proof for future ref.
AU Small Finance Bank Ltd Forms Download
Note:- RTGS and NEFT is an electronic system which helps to transfer funds easily and quickly. It is usually preferred by customer to transfer fund online with access to net/mobile banking facility. For offline transaction service submit filled NEFT/RTGS Form to bank’s branch. To download the AU Small Finance Bank NEFT Form and RTGS Form in PDF format, kindly visit bank’s official website or just tap on the direct link given below for your convenience.