SC Certificate Assam- Caste certificate is a legal document which states that person belongs to a particular caste. It is necessary for person belonging to scheduled or backward class to acquire Schedule Caste Certificate to avail of various benefits and reservations given by the government.
Govt. provides scholarships to students who belongs to schedule/backward class to make sure their education is not stopped due to their families poor financial conditions. Also SC certificate helps people to avail quota reservation in govt. jobs and benefits of other financial aid schemes of govt.
SC Certificate is issued within 30 days after the completion of the Assam Scheduled Caste Certificate application process by the concerned authority. If you too come from the scheduled caste category and want to do a government job, then the SC caste certificate is very important for you. To create an SC Certificate, you must go to the Regional Revenue Office and apply for the same by submitting the application form along with required documents.
Here we are providing you a direct link to Application For SC Certificate Assam PDF Form Download. You can download the form by clicking on the link given below.
Application For SC Certificate Assam PDF Download
- Article Name: SC Certificate Form Assam
- State: Assam
- Department: Revenue Dept.
- Beneficiary: State Residents (Belonging to Schedule Caste category)
- Official Website: http://onlineedistrict.amtron.in/
- PDF Form Download: Application For SC Certificate Assam PDF Form
Purpose of SC Certificate Assam:
- Acts as evidence of caste for person to apply for various govt. documents.
- To seek admission in school/college and apply for scholarships offered by govt.
- To avail quota reservation in govt. jobs and educational institutes.
- To avail benefit of subsidies provided by govt. to people of schedule class category.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Applicant must be citizen of India
- Applicant should be permanent resident of state.
- He/she should belong to schedule caste category of Assam.
Documents Required For SC Certificate Assam:
- Application Form
- Applicant recent Passport size photo
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card or Voter ID Card
- Permanent resident certificate or residency proof
- Caste certificate of parents
- Copy of legacy data as per NRC 1951, Electoral role between 1966 & 1971.
- The applicant should visit the nearest Tehsil Office, Revenue Office, SDM Office, or CSC Centers to apply for SC Certificate. The applicant can get the application form directly from the office and fill the application form with necessary documents and submit it.
- You will be issued a caste certificate within 30 days after the completion of the Assam Scheduled Caste Certificate application process.
Note- SC Certificate is legal document issued by govt. to its resident which state that the person belongs to schedule caste category. This certificate helps schedule cast people to avail benefits of govt. scheme, apply for govt. job or educational institution under quota reservation, etc. It is issued within 30 days from date of application.