Ration card is a very important government document. It is distributed to all citizens of the country under the right to food supply and nutrition. Ration card is an official document issued to citizens by various state governments. Ration cards enable an individual and his family to purchase essential commodities such as rice, kerosene, wheat, grains, and sugar at a subsidized rate from the Public Distribution System (PDS). And ration cards are also used as proof of identity by citizens of India. In this article, we are providing you the information on the application to get Assam Ration Card.
Under the Food Security Act, the Assam State Government issues three types of ration cards to its citizens.
- APL (Above Poverty Card) Card
- BPL (Below Poverty Line) Card
- AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)card
Application Form in Assam Ration Card Download
|Assam Ration Card PDF Form
|FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES & CONSUMER AFFAIRS
|Assam Ration Card Form PDF
Eligibility for Applying for the Ration Card in Assam
A person who does not have a ration card can apply for the Assam Ration card. The eldest woman of a family who is a citizen of this country and Assam has less than annual family income (1,00,000 with all sources). One can apply to get a new ration card. Similarly, if the woman is not the head then the eldest male person of the family can apply in the same way.
Personally, village head/village panchayat president/ward commissioner/inspector, FCS & amp; A certificate of no ration card will be produced in writing by the CS / concerned authority. The documents which are to be attached with the ration card application form are given below.
Required Documents For Ration Card
For the Ration Card application, attach the following required documents in the application form:-
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Details of family members
- Birth certificate (for children below ten years)
- Voter id
- Residence certificate
Procedure to apply for Assam Ration Card
If you want to apply for Assam Ration Card, then you have to follow the following steps.
- For this, you must first prepare a certificate from the head of the village/village panchayat president/ward commissioner/inspector, FCS, and CA / concerned authority. In which it is declared that you do not have any ration card.
- After this, you will also have to get the application form from your nearest ration card office. Or you can also download the form through the link given below –
- After this, fill in all the details in the Ration Card Application Form correctly. And then attach all the required documents and photographs along with the form.
- Now submit this filled application form to the nearby ration card office and pay the required fee.
- After this, your application will be checked by the concerned authorities, then your ration card will be issued.