Marriage certificate is a government document which is used to as marriage proof to legally certify a person’s marriage. In Assam, marriage can be registered under Hindu Marriage Act, 1955, or Special Marriage Act, 1954. The registration process is done through the registrar office in the state. Once you have registered the marriage, govt. will issue the certificate. So, here we are providing you a direct link to download the Assam Marriage Certificate Form in PDF. You can download the application by clicking on the link given below.
Assam Marriage Registration Form PDF
|Article||Marriage Certificate Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Marriage Certificate
To get a marriage certificate in Assam, the applicant must fulfill the following Eligible criteria-
- The bride has completed the age of 18 years and the groom the age of 21 years at the time of marriage.
- Both spouse should have lived for at least one month in the district where marriage is to be registered.
Court marriage application form Assam
In this article, we will provide you information related to Assam Marriage Certificate. Marriage Certificate is useful for many purpose such as to prevent child marriage, to make various types of govt. documents, and to receive bank deposits after the death of spouse and to claim life insurance. It is compulsorily to register the marriage to prove that person is legally married to someone.
To apply for the certificate, applicant has to submit the necessary documents along with application form (Assam Marriage Certificate Form) to the concerned department. After verifying the documents, the authorities will issue marriage certificate to the applicant.
- Processing Time – After submitting all the required documents to the concerned officer, you will be issued the Assam Marriage Certificate within 90 days from date of application.
Documents For Marriage Registration
- Proof of marriage
- Proof of date of birth of bride and groom
- Bride and groom Residence Proof
- Photo of both sides
- Wedding invitation card
- Wedding photograph (couple photograph)
- Identity Proof.
- Certificate issued by the priest who had solemnized the marriage.
Note :- In this article, we have provided you Assam Marriage Certificate Form in PDF and details about it. For any other details or for any other type of PDF form stay on our website www.pdfformdownload.com. Thank you !!!