Deen Dayal Divyangjan Pension Form, Assam Disability Pension Scheme- The Indira Gandhi National Disability Pension Scheme was started by the Ministry of Rural Development under the leadership of the Central Government to provide financial aid to people with disabilities in the country.
This scheme provides a monthly pension to people with disabilities for the betterment of their lives. Any disabled person who is a resident of the state, is more than 18 years of age and belong to severe disability category can apply for this scheme and get benefited.
Through this scheme, people with severe disability in state are financially strengthened so that they can have better chance at living a prosperous life in society.
Here we are providing you a direct link to Assam Disability Pension Scheme Registration Form PDF Download. You can easily download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
Assam Disability Pension Scheme Registration Form PDF
- Article Name: Disability Pension Scheme/ Deen Dayal Divyangjan Pension Achoni
- State: Assam
- Department: Panchayat & Rural Development
- Beneficiary: State Residents (with severe disability)
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://pnrd.assam.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: Assam Disability Pension Scheme Registration Form
- Viklang pension list Assam 2023 – Click Here
Eligibility Criteria For Assam Disability Pension Scheme:
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of state.
- Applicant should belong to BPL category (with a valid BPL ID).
- Applicant should be over the age of 18 years.
- Applicant should belong to severe disability category (80% or more).
Documents Required For Disability Pension Scheme:
Attach the following documents with the application form to apply for the scheme:
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- B.P.L card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate
- Disabled certificate
∗Any eligible applicant can approach Gaon Panchayat / VCDC / VDC or Block Office and submit application form to apply for the Assam Disability Pension Scheme.
Panchayat & Rural Development Department,
Juripar, Panjabari, Guwahati – 37, Assam
Contact No: 03612333645
email: [email protected]
Note: Disability Pension Scheme is launched by govt. to help the disabled person to get monthly pension and have better livelihood. Any resident who is above age of 18 years with severe disability can apply and get benefit from the scheme.