Death certificate is a government document, issued by the state government to certify the death of its citizens. It is used for a variety of functions such as for disposal of property after the death of a person, for claiming life insurance benefits, etc. Death certificate contains information about the person’s date of death, time and the cause of death. The time and date of death provide insurance and other benefits to the family.
So, here we provide you a direct link to download the Assam Death Certificate Form in PDF. You can download the application form by clicking on the link given below.
Assam Death Certificate Form PDF Download
|Article||Assam Death Certificate Application Form|
|Department||Health and Family Welfare|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PDF Form Download||Click Here|
Eligibilty Criteria To apply For Assam Death Certificate
- Deceased person should be permanent resident of the state, to get the death certificate in Assam
Purpose of Death Registration
It is necessary to register the death of a person immediately on the occurrence of the event for various purposes. Some of them are as follows.
- Death certificate legally confirms that a person is dead.
- To relieve the deceased from social, legal and official obligations.
- To enable the nearest family member of the deceased to claim pension, insurance, and other benefits.
- For family property settlement.
- In case of a widow or widower, death certificate of the former partner is produced for future marriage, widow pension or other govt. benefits.
Documents Required For Death Certificate
To apply for the death certificate, attach the following required documents in the application form:
- Details of death declaration given by the hospital or nursing home.
- Postmortem report (if applicable).
- Permission for delayed death registration / An affidavit mentioning the date and time of death if registered late (after 1 year).
- Aadhaar Card of deceased person.
- Proof of birth of the deceased (Birth certificate)
- No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Residence certificate
- After applying for the death certificate, you will get the death certificate in 7 days from date of application.
Note- Today we are providing you Assam Death Certificate Form PDF and details about the certificate. For any other details or for any type of PDF form stay connected to our website www.pdfformdownload.com . Thank you !!!