A birth certificate is a government document. Birth certificate is a very important document which is used as proof of the person’s date of birth and location. It is helpful in creating various types of government documents such as driving license, passport, etc. through a birth certificate. As per the rule, it is mandatory to apply for registration of birth certificate within 21 days of the birth of the child. But if your birth certificate has not been produced yet, apply for it soon. Because it will be very useful for you. Here we provide you a direct link to download the Assam Birth Certificate Form in PDF. You can download the application form by clicking on the link given below.
Assam Birth Certificate Form PDF
|Article||Assam Birth Certificate Form|
|Department||Department Health and Family Welfare|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Assam Birth Certificate Form||PDF Download|
Purpose of Birth Certificate
- The birth certificate is an essential document while applying for Death Certificate.
- It enables the applicant to obtain a Residence Certificate.
- The birth certificate helps the applicant to apply for Caste Certificate.
- The birth certificate requires while applying for the ration card and pension plan enrollment.
- To get admission in school/college/institute.
- To prove age for employment or marriage.
- For getting government documents like voter ID, DL, passport, etc.
Assam Birth Certificate Download
The birth certificate is very useful for various purposes like admission in school, obtaining a passport, voter card, driving license application, etc. To apply for birth certificate, one must submit all the necessary documents along with application form to the concerned department. After verification, authorities will issue you the certificate. Today we will provide you information about the application of Assam Birth Certificate. So stay with us till the end. The birth certificate is valid for the entire lifetime, and hence there is no need for renewal. The concerned officer will issue the birth certificate within 10 working days from the date of application.
Documents Required For Assam Birth Certificate
To apply a birth certificate, the following required documents have to be attached in the application form:
- Aadhaar card
- Birth proof that identifies the location of birth.
- Residence Proof
- Parents’ identity proof.
- Any other document (if required).
Note :- Here we have provided you the Assam Birth Certificate Form PDF and details about it. For details of any type of PDF form stay on our website www.pdfformdownload.com. Thank you for visiting our website.