Demarcation of land is done to establish limits or boundaries over land. This helps to protect govt. lands from encroachments, or to settle land disputes, to assess land revenue and other taxes, or to stop racket of illegal right over land in the court of law.
Appeals on demarcation requests can be made online through the meeseva center by the citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
Here we provide you a direct link for Appeals on the demarcation of land Application Form in Andhra Pradesh state. You can download the form by clicking the link given below and submit the same along with the required document.
Appeals On Demarcation Of Land Application Form PDF Download
- Name of Article: Appeals On Demarcation Of Land AP
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Beneficiary: State Resident
- Department: Chief Commissioner of Land Administration & Special Chief Secretary
- Official Website: https://ap.meeseva.gov.in
- PDF Form Download:Appeals on Demarcation of Land Application Form
Required Documents for Demarcation Of Land in Andhra Pradesh:
The list of required documents is given below which softcopy is required to apply it through meeseva center for demarcation of land in AP.
- First, download the Application PDF form
- Applicants will give Affidavit/Notary which stating that the applicant is the owner of the land
- Panchanama copy of lower cadre of the land
- Sketch of Land which explains the Layout Plan indicating approach road etc.
- land Line Number
- Email ID
- Mobile number of applicants
AP Appeals On Demarcation Of Land Application Process:
The following are the ways using which you can apply for Appeals on the demarcation of land in Andhra Pradesh.
- To apply for the Appeal on the demarcation of land approach the concerned Tehsildar officer or sub-divisional officer is regulated under the revenue department AP.
- Download the application pdf form (click on link).
- After downloading the application please fill the required details.
- Also, note that arranges all required documents in the pdf form, the list of documents is given below.
- Submit the form to the Meeseva center after that the concerned tehsildar officer will verify documents.
- It takes nearly 90 days to get processed.
Office Locations of Revenue department of Andhra Pradesh:
Chief Commissioner of Land Administration & Special Chief Secretary
Address: Jasthi Towers, 2nd Floor, Block-A, Door No.22-19, Saipuram Colony Road,
Gollapudi Village, Vijayawada , Andhra Pradesh – 521225, Phone:0866-2410378
Note: Demarcation of land is meant to set boundaries for lands .This helps govt. to analysis land revenue and other taxes or to stop racket of illegal right over land in court of law. Now people can apply for the same online or can download the form and submit it along with required documents to concerned dept. This usually takes approximately 90 Days to get processed.