Ration card is an important document provided by the state government. It is also used as an identity card. Ration card usage also provides citizens the right to purchase goods at discounted rates (prices) from ration shops. Through the ration card, citizens are given ration based on their economic status.
Here we provide you a direct link to download Ration card transfer application PDF Form. The ration card transfer application form can easily be downloaded by clicking on the link given below :
AP Ration Card Transfer Application Form PDF
- Name of Article: Ration Card Transfer Application Form
- Department: Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Beneficiary: State resident
- Benefit: Food security
- Official Website: https://www.ap.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: Ration Card Transfer Application Form
But when people migrate from the city or village for some reason, they also get their ration card transferred to another state or city as per their convenience. To transfer the ration card, you have to go to the regional food office and have to apply with the application fee.
Documents Required For Ration Card Transfer Application Form:
Attach the following documents with the application form for the transfer of ration card:
- Application form.
- Surrender certificate
- Latest Electricity Bill
- Residence Proof (Example – Electricity Bill, LPG gas bill, Water Bill, Aadhaar Card, Passport),
- Aadhaar Card
- Passport Size Photographs
- Details of migrated F.P.Shop
- If your application is fair and complete, the processing time will be 2 – 3 weeks’ time
Office Locations & Contacts:
Note- Ration card is used as an identity card to purchase goods provided by government at subsidized rates (prices) from ration shops according to their economic status. In migration condition, person has to get their ration card transferred to another state or city as per their convenience to avail benefits of ration card. To transfer the ration card, you have to go to the regional food office and have to apply with the application fee or download transfer application form online and attached the documents.