The possession certificate is an important document related to the property. The certificate of possession contains the details of the date of possession of the property. Legal possession over any property is possible and valid only if person possesses this certificate. So, it is used to claim legal possession over a particular property.
In rural areas, the certificate of possession is issued by the Tehsildar and the Revenue Department Officer in urban areas. Today we will provide you information related to the Andhra Pradesh Possession Certificate & will provide you AP Possession Certificate Form in PDF format. The Andhra Pradesh Possession Certificate is also used to obtain subsidies provided by the government and apply for home loans.
Before applying for possession, register the property, and obtain a sale form from the authority concerned. For a certificate of possession, the applicant must contact the nearest MeeSeva franchise or concerned department. A certificate of possession of Andhra Pradesh will be issued within 7 days from the date of application.
Here we provide you a direct link to download the Andhra Pradesh – AP Possession Certificate Form in PDF. You can download the application form by clicking on the link given below.
AP Possession Certificate Form PDF Download
|Article||Possession Certificate Application Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PDF Form Download||Click Here|
Purpose of Possession Certificate
Possession certificate is used for following reasons by the applicant:-
- To claim right over specific property.
- For getting subsidy provided by state government.
- Possession certificate is compulsory to secure a loan.
Process To Apply For AP Possession Certificate – Offline
- First go to your nearest meeseva center or Tehsil office and get your application form or download it using the link provided by us. ” Andhra Pradesh Possession Certificate Form PDFDownload “
- Now you have to fill the required details in the application form.
- Then attach all the required documents with the application form and submit it to the concerned office/department.
- After submitting the application form, you will get an acknowledgment receipt along with an application number, which you can use to check the status of your application.
- After verification by the authorities, applicant will be issued Possession Certificate within 7 days from date of application.
Documents Required For Possession Certificate
To apply for the Certificate of possession, attach the following documents along with application form:
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Passport Size Photograph
- Property Registration Copy