AP Non-Availability Death Certificate Form – CDMA- PDF:- Just like birth certificate, death certificated is also very important govt. issued document. It is necessary for deceased family to register person’s death to Commissioner and director of municipal administration, also known as CDMA, who registers and maintains the Births and Deaths taken place all over. Death certificate certifies that person is dead, and states facts related to his/her death.
But for some reasons if person fails to do so or if there is no death record of person at the dept., then in that case person will be issued Non-Availability Death Certificate. It can be obtained online as well as directly from the municipal corporation/ CDMA office. Non-availability Death Certificate is an substitute of death certificate. Applicant can apply for this certificate in case:
- If deceased person’s death was never officially recorded.
- If deceased person’s death records got lost/damaged at Dept in natural calamities or fire or civil calamities.
To apply for the certificate in the Andhra Pradesh state, applicant have to submit AP Non-Availability Death Certificate Form along with required documents to the MC/CDMA office. Also applicant will have to mention whether he/she wants to collect the certificate by hand or receive it by speed post. After verification, applicant will be issued the Non-availability Death Certificate. It can take a weak to a month for authorities to issue the certificate.
AP Non-Availability Death Certificate Form – CDMA- PDF
|Article||Application For Non-Availability Certificate For Death PDF|
|State||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Concerned Dept.||MC/CDMA / Revenue Dept.|
|Benefit/Purpose||Acts As A Substitute of Death Certificate|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PDF Form Download||Click Here|
Applicant have to enclosed following documents :-
- Completely filled & signed Application Form (AP Non-Availability Death Certificate Form).
- Ration Card/Any other Residence Proof.
- Notarized Affidavit (Non-Judicial Stamp Paper).
- Other Documentary Evidences to prove the place of Death.
- Burial Ground Receipt.
- In case of Medico Legal cases a) FIR (b) PM Report (c) Form_2 given by concerned Police Station.
- Any other supporting documents (if any).
Offline Application Process
- To apply for AP Non-availability Death Certificate offline through CDMA dept., applicant have to submit completely filled application form along with required documents.
- You can get the form from the dept. or can download the same by clicking on the link provided by us. “Click Here”
- Now that you have downloaded the form, fill the details carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- First you have to enter details of sender (applicant) & receiver (concerned dept.). Here on the left side enter your Name, Address & Mobile No. And on the right side enter Registration Unit ID & District Name of the Department.
- Then in the application below, mention your name, age, designation, address and declare your relation with deceased, place & date of death , cause of death. And tick the box to declare that information provided by you is correct to your knowledge.
- Once you have filled the form completely & correctly, sign the form and submit it to the officials along with required documents.
- After receiving the application, officials will verify the same. And if your application is approved by dept then, Non availability Certificate will be issued & given/dispatched to you as per delivery mode selected i.e. Manual or Speed Post.
Note :- In this article, we have provided you Andhra Pradesh Application For Non Availability Certificate For Death| AP Non-Availability Death Certificate Form in PDF. For any other information or for any other type of PDF form, please comment below in the comment box. We will try to provide you the same. Thanks for visiting & stay connected to our website www.pdfformdownload.com.