Andhra Pradesh Meeseva Possession Certificate Application Form PDF Download | The possession certificate is an important document for the seller and the buyer, in this document, the buyer informs the seller of the date of possession and fully informs the date of the payment. In Andhra Pradesh, the possession certificate is issued by the Tehsildar in rural areas, while in urban areas the certificate is issued by RDO (Revenue Divisional Officer)
AP Possession Certificate Form PDF
- Article: Possession certificate format in telugu
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Beneficiary: Residents of the state
- Concern Dept: Revenue Department
- Language: English
- Sources Website: https://ap.meeseva.gov.in/
- Download: AP Possession Certificate Form PDF
Purpose of Andhra Pradesh Possession Certificate-
- To attain benefits of the subsidy granted by the State Government.
- To apply for a housing loan.
- Application Form
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Passport size photograph
Time Frame: – Andhra Pradesh possession certificate will be issued within seven days from the date of application filled. After field verification, if RDO or Tahasildhar pass the request for possession certificate then the AP possession certificate will be delivered to the applicant’s address by speed post local or nonlocal. If delivery is manual, then the applicant will have to collect the certificate from the place he/she has applied for the certificate.
Note: Andhra Pradesh Possession certificate acts as proof to claim possession of the property. It can be used to acquire a home loan or subsidy by the State Government. If one has to acquire legal possession of any property, then they have to obtain AP Possession Certificate.
How do I get an Andhra Pradesh Possession Certificate?
There are many ways to obtain a land acquisition certificate. There are different ways of making it in different states of India. How to make this certificate in Andhra Pradesh is understood further.
- Step 1: Go to your nearest Meeseva center or Tehsil office, and get your application form.
- Step 2: You can download the certificate of possession application form from the Andhra Pradesh Revenue and Land Reform Department website or Meeseva center (https://ap.meeseva.gov.in/).
- Step 3: Now you have to fill the required details in the application form.
- Step 4: Now attach all the required documents with the application form. And after that submit the form to the concerned office.
- Step 5: After submitting the application form, you get an acknowledgment receipt along with an application number, which you can use to check the status of your application.