Andhra Pradesh Housing Scheme, also known as “YSR Housing Scheme” or “YSR Avaas Yojana”, is launched by Andhra Pradesh govt. to issue housing benefits to poor people of the state who are unable to build their own house. Interested applicants can apply online application for the scheme. Carefully check and understand all the official notice, eligibility criteria and application process about the scheme before applying.
AP Housing Scheme Application Form PDF
- Article Name: YSR Housing Scheme
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Department: State Housing Corporation, Govt. of AP
- Beneficiary: Residents of the state
- Objective: Provide Housing facility to poor people of the state
- Official Website: https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/
- PDF Download: Application Form For AP Housing Scheme
Types of Schemes Issued By Govt. Under AP Housing Scheme:
- PMAY- YSR Economic Weaker Sections Housing scheme: In this scheme, govt. of the state works for economic weaker sections people of the state. With the help of allocated state budget of Rs.1280 crore, govt. will provide pucca house to these people for living.
- PMAY- YSR Urban Housing Scheme: YSR Urban Housing is joint scheme of central and state govt. for helping poor, middle-class and lower-class people of the state. By this scheme govt. mainly wants to help urban people who are financially weak and flourish urban area of the state before 2023.
- PMAY- YSR Gramin Housing scheme: In YSR Gramin Housing Scheme, both central and state govt. jointly focuses and works on developing rural areas of the state.
Eligibility Criteria For The Scheme:
- Applicant should be permanent resident of the state.
- Applicant does not possess their own house or land.
- Applicant should own APL/ BPL ration card along with caste certificate.
Documents Required To Applying For AP Housing Scheme 2023:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
Steps To Online Application for Illa Pattalu YSR Housing Scheme Application Form 2023
- Go to the Official Website of YSR Housing Scheme i.e. https://apgovhousing.apcfss.in/
- On the Homepage, under the eligibility criteria, take the benefit from the scheme by clicking on “Apply Online” button.
- Application Form page will be appear on the screen.
- Now enter the required details (such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
- Now click on ‘Submit’ button for the final submission of the application.
∗Remember: It is the brainchild project of the state govt. Therefore process to apply the application form online is not yet disclosed by them. It could be online/offline or both. Applicants have to wait for the official announcement by the government or housing corporation. Once the application will be submitted, the next step for the applicant will be to search for the name in sanction list.
YSR Housing Scheme 2023 illa Pattalu Status Check : AP illa Pattalu Final List
- Visit the official website to find the YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List of the scheme.
- Find AP YSR Housing Scheme Sanction list 2023 in the website and click on it to download the list
- Download the complete sanction list and check your details on the list i.e. your name, father’s name, and mobile number.
- If your name is on the list, then it is clear that your application form has been approved.
- Only the list of candidates who are sanctioned for the scheme will be appearing in the list.
YSR Housing Helpline Number & Contact Address:
Sri Ajay Jain, IAS
Principal Secretary to the Housing Dept.
A.P. State Housing Corporation Ltd.
Toll-Free No – 1100
Social Media Links: Twitter: @ApstateHousing
Email: [email protected]
Note: YSR Housing Scheme is started by Andhra Pradesh govt. to provide housing benefits to economically weaker, middle-income or low-income section of the people of the state who are unable to build their own house. Pucca house will be issued to all the eligible beneficiaries by the state govt with the help of assigned state budget.