AP Fresh Arms License PDF Form Download ! AP Fresh Arms License Application Form ! AP Fresh Arms License Registration Form ! AP Fresh Arms License-Arms license is necessary document to legally acquire weapon for safety purpose. A person has to go through a legal process to obtain a license. At first three guns were allowed but now according to the new rule, legally, a person can only own two guns.
Those who have more than two guns will get one year. After one year, there will be a 90-day window period to collect weapons. Within 90 days, additional weapons must be deposited at the nearest police station or with a licensed dealer.
If an armed force member has additional weapons, then he can deposit them in any unit arsenal. Under Section 3 of the Arms Act, it is mandatory for any person to have a license issued by the competent licensing authority to carry arms.
The validity of a license to own a gun has now increased from 3 to 5 years. Licenses will also be required to manufacture, buy, sell, transport, and maintain guns. Earlier, there was a provision of punishment of 5 to 10 years for possessing illegal weapons. Now it has been increased from 7 to 14 Years.
Here we provide you the direct link of AP Fresh Arms License Application Form PDF Download. The application form can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below
AP Fresh Arms License Application Form PDF
- Article Name: AP Fresh Arms License Application Form
- Department: Revenue Dept.
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Beneficiary: State resident
- Language: English
- Official Website: https://www.ap.gov.in/
- PDF Form Download: AP Fresh Arms License Application Form
Eligibility Criteria To Apply For Fresh Arms License:
- The applicant must not have any past records for any kind of criminal activity. Police will collect a lot of information about the applicant by asking the people in the surroundings or neighborhood if they see any kind of malicious treatment or if they have seen the person getting involved in fights due to anger or burst out.
- An interview will be organized with the applicant to check if the person is mentally or physically ill or not.
Documents Required For Arms License:
To obtain an fresh arms license in Andhra Pradesh, the applicant has to submit following documents along with application form.
- Recent 2 passport size photo
- Two Self attested Proof of present residential address or Resident Certificate.
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card, Voter ID card
- Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Character certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Income tax returns of 3 years
- Pan card
You also have to tell for what purpose you want the gun and why it is important.
- License is usually valid for 3 to 5 years from date of issue unless it is revoked earlier by the authority and renewal of license should be done before one month of expiry. But sometimes license validity can be for smaller period -if person or licensing authority desires so. Also authority can ask for renewal in between validity period for their recording purpose.
DEPUTY COMMISSIONER OF
POLICE / CT SECRETARY / COMMISSIONER / JOINT COMMISSIONERS
Pingali Venkaiah Marg, Near PWD Ground,
Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520002
Note- Arm License is necessary if person wants to acquire weapon legally so that he/she doesn’t have to face any legal consequences. Legally person can only own two weapons . If person is found with unlicensed weapon then they may have to face imprisonment for 7 to 14 years.