ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ డెత్ కరెక్షన్స్ దరఖాస్తు ఫారం పిడిఎఫ్ Like birth certificate, death certificate is also a very important document. Death certificate is a proof of death of a person, which is used in many types of government work. If a person dies, whether in home or hospital, it is very important for his/her family to register his/her death and get the death certificate. The date and place of death of that person is mentioned in the death certificate.It certifies that person is dead, and states time & date of death, and cause/ facts of death and also releases the deceased person from social, legal or official obligations.
Here, we have provided you direct link to download Andhra Pradesh AP Death Certificate Corrections Form PDF | ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ డెత్ కరెక్షన్స్ దరఖాస్తు ఫారం పిడిఎఫ్ | CDMA Death Corrections Application Form PDF. You can easily download the form by clicking on the link given below.
AP Death Certificate Corrections Form PDF Download
|Article||Death Corrections Application Form PDF|
|Concerned Dept.||MC/ Gram Panchayat/ CDMA/ Revenue Dept.|
|Beneficiary||State’s Resident (Family or Legal Heir of Deceased)|
|Purpose||To Make Corrections In Existing Death Records|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PDF Form Download||Click Here|
- Completely filled & signed Application Form.
- Original Death Certificate issued by the Registrar of Death.
- In case of Medico Legal cases for death events, certificate from the concerned police authority is a must along with FIR and postmortem report.
- Notary Affidavit on Rs.10/- Non-Judicial Stamped paper.
- Available Documentary evidences like educational certificates, Election ID Card, Ration Card, Passport, Driving License and Marriage certificates.
- A letter from the Hospital Authorities where the Death has occurred.
Offline Application Process
- First you have to get the correction application form from the department. You can also download the form by clicking the link provided by us. ” Click Here “
- Once you have downloaded the form, read the form carefully and then fill the form with correct information carefully to avoid any mistakes.
- First you have enter details of Death such as District, Registration Unit Id, Registration No., Registration Year, Death Year, Location (Greater Municipality/ Municipality/ Municipal Corporation /Gram Panchayat) and Gender (Male/Female) of deceased.
- Then you have to fill details in “Corrections Required in Death Certificate Details” column. Here you have select the option for which you want the correction to be made i.e. Deceased Name, Date of Death, Gender, Deceased Father or Mother Name, Place of Death, Address at the time of Death, Permanent Address. And as per the selection, fill the respective details.
- Now in the Informant Details column, fill details like Informant Name, Informant Relation(S/o, D/o, w/o, H/o, M/o, F/o, C/o), his/her Address, Mobile No., Email ID, Remarks, Pin code, Delivery Type (Manual /In Person/ Post- Local or Non-local) for receiving updated certificate, Purpose of the Certificate, No. of copies required.
- Once all the details are correctly filled, sign and submit the form along with the required documents for updation/correction to the official in the concerned dept. i.e. MC or Revenue office.
- After receiving the application, authorities will check & verify the application. If everything seems okay, then within 15 days or so, you will receive the updated Death Certificate.
Note:- In this article, we have provided you Andhra Pradesh – AP Death Certificate Corrections Form ( ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ డెత్ కరెక్షన్స్ దరఖాస్తు ఫారం పిడిఎఫ్) PDF & information about it. For any other PDF form or for any information, please comment below in the comment box. Thanks for visiting our website www.pdfformdownload.com.