Death certificate is an important document which is used in various government functions. Death certificate certifies the person’s death officially by govt. authority. and states the date & time of death of the person and the cause of death. It is issued to nearest relatives or legal heir of the deceased person. By getting this certificate, deceased’s family can get benefits like insurance or pension or other benefits that can be claimed by deceased person’s family members. Here we are providing you link to download AP Death Certificate Form in tamil You can download the easily by clicking on the link given below.
Here we are providing you link to download AP Death Certificate Form in PDF | You can download the easily by clicking on the link given below.
Andhra Pradesh Death Application Form in Telugu pdf
|Marana nivedika Form Telugu PDF
|Profitable in Government Services
|AP Death Certificate Form 6 in Telugu PDF
Documents Required For Death Certificate
To apply for death certificate, you have to attach the following documents with the application form
- Birth certificate or proof of birth of deceased
- Dead person’s Aadhaar card
- Applicant’s ID proof
- Residence Certificate or any proof of residence
- Hospital death certificate/ Affidavit / Death Slip certifying time, date & cause of death
- Receipt of cemetery or burial ground
Purpose of Obtaining Death Certificate
- Serves as evidence of the person’s death and the cause of his / her death
- It helps to release family members/relatives from any legal, official or social allegation/obligations against death of deceased.
- Can be used by deceased family or legal heir to get legal rights over deceased property/assets.
- It is helpful to claim insurance, pension or any other benefits from govt.
- Used by deceased spouse for future marriage or for getting government pension/benefit/aid.
Marana nivedika Form Telugu pdf
A death certificate is an important document that is required for various types of government services to the family of a deceased person after the person’s death. The local body or concerned authority for issuance of death certificate is mandal revenue office in rural areas & municipalities in urban areas in the state. You can apply within 21 days of the person’s death.
Eligibility To Apply For Death Certificate
- Any Indian citizen or any foreigner’s legal heir, whose relative death took place in the Andhra Pradesh state.
Fee/ Charges To Apply For Death Certificate
- Charges to apply for death certificate can vary from local body to local body and it is at decision of the local body. Still it can be approximate of Rs. 45 per copy i.e. Rs.10 for application charges & Rs.35 for service and handling charges.
Validity of Death Certificate
- Death certificate is valid for forever.
Note – We have provided you information on Andhra Pradesh- AP Death Certificate Form PDF in this article. For any other type of PDF form information, you can comment below & stay connected to our website www.pdfformdownload.com . Thanks For visiting our website !!!