Andhra Pradesh is a state of farmers as per the record maximum proportion of the rural population is dependent on agriculture. So it is very important to save crops from natural disasters, pests and diseases. To avoid farmer’s loss our PM Modi Sir unveiled a new scheme Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) in January 2016. By this crop insurance scheme, many farmers got benefited till now. In this article, we are providing you direct link to download Andhra Pradesh Crop Insurance Application Form (Fasal Bima Registration Form PDF. You can download the form by clicking on the link given below.
AP Crop Insurance Application Form PDF
|Article||Crop Insurance Form|
|Department||Department of Agriculture|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Download PDF Form||Click Here|
Benefits of Crop Insurance
- Aim of this scheme is to provide insurance coverage and financial assistance to farmers of the state, in case they get any type of issue like natural disasters, pests, and diseases.
- Stability of farmer’s income to ensure sustainable processing in agriculture.
- To encourage farmers to innovate in agriculture and adopt modern methods.
- Aims to ensure the flow of credit (farmer’s financial health) to the agricultural sector.
Documents Required For Crop Insurance
- Residence certificate
- Kisan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Land Related Documents
- Bank Account Detail/ Copy of Bank Passbook / A canceled cheque
ap crop insurance beneficiary form pdf
Due to drought or flood in the state, the crop of farmers can be destroyed. Many farmers commit suicide after Crop loss. Keeping all these things in mind, the government is providing financial help to the farmers by giving them crop insurance. Crop insurance is provided by the government to provide relief to farmers from crop loss due to disaster.
In the state, the government provides financial assistance to farmers by getting insurance of crops damaged due to natural calamities directly into their bank account. To get the benefit of the scheme, farmer has to apply for the scheme by submitting the application form along with necessary documents required to the concerned department in the state. After verification by the authorities, applicant will be provided financial aid to his/her bank account.
In the application form, You need to fill the following details:-
- Aadhar Number:
- Farmer Name:
- Father/Husband Name:
- Door No: Locality/Land Mark
- District: Village/Ward:
- Tick Mark the Community Category: SC ST
- Tick Mark the Farmer Category: Small Farmer
- Write the Bank Account No. :______
- Fill the IFSC Code*: ________________________
- valid Mobile No*: ________________
- Applicant Email: _________________________
Land Holding Particulars (As per Land Pattadhar Passbook):-
- Write the Applicant’s District
- Applicant’s Mandal
- Applicant’s Village/Ward
- Survey Number of Applicant
- Applicant’s Extent
- Acres/Cents Acres/Guntas
Now applicants need to write Crop Sowing Details:
- Name of the Crop *: _____________________
- Area Sown (In Acres) *: __________________
Note:- Here we have provided you Andhra Pradesh Crop Insurance Scheme Form PDF & details about it. For any other PDF form or information on any scheme, comment below in the comment box and stay connected to our website www.pdfformdownload.com … Thanks.