AP Child Name Inclusion Form (Before 1 Year) PDF:- Birth certificate is a govt. issued document which contains person’s birth details such as person’s name, date & time of birth, place, farther & mother name, etc. As it is an important document, therefore details mentioned in it should be complete & correct. If for any reason, child name is not mentioned in the certificate at the time of birth registration, then person can apply for it afterwards by visiting the concerned dept. or any service center (Meeseva center) and submit application form for inclusion of child’s name in birth register. If you apply for inclusion of name within one year of birth, then you will not have to pay late fee. For this service, only child (to whom birth certificate belongs) and his/her father or mother can apply.
In case if birth is already registered in birth register, but child name is not included in the certificate, then applicant can apply for inclusion of child name by submit AP Child Name Inclusion Form (Before/within 1 year) to the MC/ CDMA office/ Revenue office along with necessary documents required for it. After checking the records, govt. officials will include the name mentioned in the application form. You will receive the updated certificate with your name included in it by courier or by hand, as you may have selected.
AP Child Name Inclusion Form (Before 1 year) PDF Download
|Article||Application For The Child Name Inclusion In Birth Certificate Before/Within 1 Year PDF|
|State||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Concerned Dept.||CDMA/ Revenue Dept.|
|Benefit/Purpose||For Govt. Schemes/Services & Age Proof|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PDF Form Download||Click Here|
Applicant have to enclosed following documents along with AP Child Name Inclusion Form Before/Within 1 year:-
- Earlier Birth Certificate (Original)
- Both the father and mother should give a declaration against the child’s name to be mentioned in the certificate & both of them should sign on the paper/form.
Application Process – Offline
- For applying to include the name in birth certificate, first get the application form from concerned dept. or download it by clicking on the link provided here. “Click Here”
- Once you have downloaded the form, fill all the required details correctly and carefully.
- First enter details of sender (applicant) on the left side such as your Name, Address & Mobile No. & then on the right side fill receiver (concerned dept.) details such as Register of Birth & Deaths Circle No. and CDMA Office Address.
- Then in the application below, enter your name, age, address, child’s gender, place & date of birth.
- Now fill details like Name of the Registration unit, Registration year, Registration No., Date of Registration, DOB, Name of Mother & Father, and Name of the child to be included in the certificate, Sex, Name and Address of the Applicant with Mobile No. & email ID, and Relationship with Child.
- Once all the information is entered in the form correctly, tick the box to declare that information mentioned in the from is correct to your knowledge & then sign & submit the application form to the concerned office.
- After verification, authorities will issue the updated birth certificate with child’s name on it to the applicant.
Note:- Today we have provided you AP Child Name Inclusion Form (Before 1 Year) | ఒక సంవత్సరంలోపు జనన ధృవీకరణ పత్రంలో పిల్లల పేరు చేర్చడానికి దరఖాస్తు PDF. For any other type of PDF Form or for any query, please comment below in the comment box & stay connected to our website pdfformdownload.com. Thanks !!!