Birth certificate is a very important document for a person. It includes person’s birth details such as person’s name, date & time of birth, place, farther & mother name, etc. As it is important document to own, therefore details mentioned in it should be complete. If for any reason, child name is not mentioned in the certificate at the time of birth registration, then person can apply for it afterwards by visiting the concerned dept. or any service center (Meeseva center) and submit application form for inclusion of child’s name in birth register. It is very important that your name in mentioned in the birth certificate as it can be used for various govt. services/schemes and also for making govt. issued documents. For this, only child (to whom birth certificate belongs) and his/her father or mother can apply.
If person is applying for inclusion of birth certificate after one year in the Andhra Pradesh state, then they have to submit AP Child Name Inclusion Form (After 1 year) to the MC/Gram Panchayat /CDMA office/ Revenue office along with necessary documents required for it. After checking the records & verifying the documents, govt. officials will update/include the name mentioned in the application form. You can receive the updated certificate with your name included in it by courier or by hand, as you may like.
AP Child Name Inclusion Form (After 1 year) PDF Download
|Article||Application For The Child Name Inclusion In Birth Certificate After 1 Year PDF|
|State||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Concerned Dept.||MC/Gram Panchayat/ CDMA/ Revenue Dept.|
|Benefit||For Govt. Schemes/Services & Age Proof|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PDF Form Download||Click Here|
Documents Required To Apply For Including Child’s Name In Birth Certificate (After 1 year)
Applicant have to enclosed following documents along with AP Child Name Inclusion Form After 1 year:-
- Earlier Birth Certificate (Original)
- Applicants ID & Address Proof, Aadhaar Card / Ration Card (if any)
- School Certificates of child (if any)
- Notarized Affidavit
- For applying to include the name in birth certificate, first get the application form from concerned dept. or download it using the link provided here. “Click Here”
- Once you have downloaded the form, fill all the required details correctly and carefully.
- In the form, first you have to fill your name, address & phone no & then fill Register of Birth & Deaths Circle No. and CDMA Office Address.
- Now enter your name, age, address & declare your birth details as required in the form.
- Then you have to fill details like Name of the Registration unit , Registration year, Registration No., Date of Registration, DOB, Name of the Mother & Father , Name of the child to be included in the certificate, Sex, Name and Address of the Applicant with Mobile No. & email ID, and Relationship with Child.
- Once all the information is entered in the form correctly, sign & submit the application form to the concerned office with application & late fees (as prescribed by the dept.).
- After verification, authorities will issue the updated birth certificate with child’s name on it to the applicant.
- If birth is registered in the state, then pay the required fee amount of Rs.20/- per certificate and Rs.10/- late fee for inclusion of name after one year of birth date.
If applicant choose to receive the certificate by courier, then he/she have to submit given below amount to the department:-
- Within MC Limits Rs.25/-
- With in Andhra Pradesh state (outside of MC) Rs.40/-
- With in India Rs.60/-
Note:- In this article, we have provided AP Child Name Inclusion Form (After 1 year) | జనన ధృవీకరణ పత్రంలో పిల్లల పేరు చేర్చడానికి దరఖాస్తు ఫారం (1 సంవత్సరం తరువాత) PDF |Application For The Child Name Inclusion In Birth Certificate After 1 Year PDF. For any other type of PDF Form or for any query, please comment below in the comment box. Thank you for visiting our website www.pdfformdownload.com.