AP Certificate of Cultivation -This type of certificate is related with farming in the state by farmers. It includes details related to farmer, his land and farming.
This certificate is required by farmer for the purpose of getting loan from bank or benefit of schemes provided by govt. related to farming. This is a very important document for farmers to avail any financial aid by state govt.
Here we provide you a direct link to download AP Certificate of Cultivation Application Form PDF. You can easily download the form by clicking on the link given below.
AP Certificate of Cultivation Application Form PDF
- Article Name: Certificate of Cultivation Application Form
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Department: Agriculture Dept., Govt. of AP
- Beneficiary: State Farmers
- Language: English
- Official Website: http://www.apagrisnet.gov.in/Erepots.php
- PDF Form Download: AP Certificate of Cultivation Application Form
Documents required for Certificate of Cultivation Application Form:
To apply for certificate, applicant has to attach the following documents along with the application form:
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Residence Proof
- Land and Farming Documents
Note–This certificate is associated with farming in the state by farmers. It includes personal details related of farmer, his land and farming. It is useful for farmer to apply for bank loan and govt. schemes related to farming in the state.