Andhra Pradesh- AP Birth/Death Corrections Form (New) PDF:- This form can be used by the person for making correction in birth and death certificate (register) offline through the dept. Both birth & death certificate are important document and can be used by person for various govt.schemes. Therefore, it is very important that information in the certificate is correct. But for any reason if there is any mistake in the certificate, then you can apply for correction by submitting the AP Birth/Death Corrections Form to the concerned dept.
You can get the form from the department or just use the direct link provided in this article. To apply for the correction, submit the completely filled form along with required documents to the concerned dept. Once all the documents & application is verified, correction will be made and you will be issued the updated/corrected birth/death certificate.
AP Birth/Death Corrections Form (New) PDF Download
|Article||Declaration For Corrections of Birth and Death Entries PDF|
|State||Andhra Pradesh (AP)|
|Concerned Dept.||MC/ CDMA / Revenue Dept.|
|Beneficiary||Residents Of The State|
|Benefit/Purpose||To Make Correction In Birth/Death Register|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PDF Form Download||Click Here|
The following documents needs to be submitted by the declarant for name corrections in Birth/Death registers:-
- Declaration by the nearest relative (parents/Child’s/spouse) in case of death and either father or mother in case of live Birth.
- Declaration stated must be true and corrected by two Gazetted officers (their names should be written in Capitals).
- Notary affidavit on (Rs. 10/. Non judicial Stamped paper).
- The original Birth/ Death certificates already taken should be returned .
- Documentary evidences like educational certificates, election ID card, Ration card, passport, Driving Licenses, Marriage certificate, LIC policies, caste certificate, property papers, etc.
- Consent letter from concerned Hospital regarding the correction to the effect.
- Other child certificates if any.
- In case of Medico Legal death a) Postmortem report b) Form – 2 by concerned police station.
- Any other support Documents if any please specify.
Application Process – Offline
- First you have to get the form from dept. or download it by clicking on the link given here.“Click Here”
- Once you have downloaded the declaration form, read it carefully before starting to fill the same.
- Now, in the form enter circle/location, your (declarant) details like name, age, designation, and complete address with phone no.
- Then declare details such as name, person (infant/deceased) name, gender, birth/death date & place, original birth/death certificate date, name of person (by whom name was wrongly informed).
- Now, mention wrong name & correct name in the box, and then fill station & date, sign the form with your (declarant) name in capital letters.
- After filling these details, it needs to be corrected by two Gazetted officers (names of Gazetted officers are to be written in Capitals) & signed by them.
- Once you have filled the form (AP Birth/Death Corrections Form) completely, submit it with required documents to the concerned office.
- After verification, officials will issue the corrected/updated birth/death certificate.
Note:- In this article, we have provided you AP Birth/Death Corrections Form (New) | జనన మరియు మరణ ఎంట్రీల దిద్దుబాట్ల కోసం డిక్లరేషన్ ఫారం | Declaration Form For Name Correction in Birth/Death Entries PDF. For more information or for any other PDF form, please comment below in the comment box and stay connected to our website pdfformdownload.com. Thanks !!!