Birth Certificate Application Form in Telugu| Birth certificate is an important document. It is a initial govt. document of each infant, which can be used in various government functions/schemes. Birth certificate certifies the person’s date of birth & records person’s place of residence, father’s name and person’s name. It is an essential document for getting benefit of various government schemes. Birth of a child is registered by the hospital or nursing home, where the child is born.
So, here we have provide you direct link to download Andhra Pradesh- AP Birth Certificate Form PDF. You can easily download the application form by clicking on the link given below:
AP Birth Certificate Form PDF Download
|Article||Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate|
|Benefit||Benefit of Government Services|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|PDF Form Download||Click Here|
Documents Required For Birth Certificate
To get a birth certificate in Andhra Pradesh, the applicant has to submit following documents:-
- Identity card of the child’s parents
- Permanent residence certificate
- Photo copy of ration card
- Birth letter from the hospital or nursing home
- Passport size photos of both parents and children
So, applicant has to submit the above stated documents along with application form to the concerned department within 21 days from date of birth of child. After verification, concerned authority will issue the certificate.
Steps To Apply For AP Birth Certificate
- Firstly download a Birth Certificate Application Form online or get it from the registrar’s office or use the link provided by us above. In case child is born in a hospital or nursing home, then form will be provided by the medical officer-in-charge.
- Now, fill in the form & submit it within 21 days of the birth of the child to the concerned dept.
- Once the registrar or concerned authority has verified the birth records (date, time, place of birth, etc.) provided, the certificate will be issued. It generally takes 7 days for issuance of the certificate.
Download Birth Certificate Form 5 AP (Andhra Pradesh)
The certificate is issued by the Municipal Corporation or Revenue Department as a government document to certify birth of a child. You should apply for birth certificate within 21 days of the child’s birth. And it is a necessary document for making government documents such as Passport, Driving license, Pan Card, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card.
Benefits/Purpose of Birth Certificate
The birth certificate is a starting step for establishing a child’s identity. Following are benefits or uses of birth certificate for a individual:
- For getting admission in school.
- Acts as a age proof for employment.
- To set up parentage.
- For the purpose of establishing age in enrollment in the voter list.
- Age proof for marriage.
- To verify age for insurance purposes.
- For filing in National Population Register (NPR).
Note:- In this article we have provided you the Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate Form in PDF and details about it. For any query related to birth certificate registration comment below in the comment box. And to get any other government or non-government forms stay connected to our website.