அம்மா ஸ்கூட்டர் விண்ணப்பம் : Amma Two Wheeler Scheme has been launched by Tamil Nadu Government on the 70th birth anniversary of former CM Jayalalithaa for the betterment of women in the state. This Scheme will enable women to purchase women-friendly two-wheelers to go to their places of employment, enterprises, shop ,engagements, etc.
Here we provide you the direct link of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application PDF Form Download. The application form for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme PDF Form Download
- Article Name: Amma Two Wheeler Scheme/Amma Scooter Scheme Application Form
- State: Tamil Nadu
- Department: Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of Women
- Beneficiary: Working Women in the state ( belonging to age group 18 to 40 year)
- Objective: To provide two wheeler subsidy to working women
- Language: English
- Official Website: Click Here
- PDF Form Download: Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form
Eligibility Criteria :
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- This scheme is only for the women ( age 18 to 40 years).
- The annual income of beneficiary should not exceed Rs. 2,50,000/-.
- Earnings of women must be the primary source of income for the family.
அம்மா இரு சக்கர வாகனம் திட்டம் 2024
Aspirants can buy a scooter of their choice from any new motorized gear or auto gear vehicle upto 125cc engine capacity. The main objective of the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme is to empower and raise standard of living of women in the state of Tamil Nadu . Women will not have to fear of taking means of public transport in late-night as they will rather come home with their own transport.
Under this scheme, women belonging to age group of 18 to 40 years, can avail maximum subsidy of 50% of the cost of the two-wheeler or Rs.25,000/, whichever is less. Also physically disabled women will be provided special retro fitted three wheeler scooters.
Required Documents :
- Proof for Age (18 to 40) / Date of birth.
- Address/Residence Proof ( Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Ration card, Electricity bill etc.)
- Applicant must have driving License / learner license registration (LLR) issued by the competent authority.
- Income Certificate issued by Employer / Self Certification.
- Proof of Employment issued by the Employer/Organization/Project Head/Society in case of Wage / Salaried employment.
- Aadhaar card.
- Education Certificate (8th class pass or failed)
- Passport size photograph.
- Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST category)
- Differently-Able Identity Card issued by the competent authority.
- Quotation/Pro-forma invoice of the vehicle.
Note- Amma Two Wheeler Scheme empowers women and helps in betterment of their livelihood by providing two wheeler to them to reach their place of employment. The main objective of this scheme is the ease that women will have due to easy access to vehicle of their desire as the mode of transportation to reach their destination without fear of taking public transport in late night.