Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS Form is used to apply for NEFT/RTGS service through the offline facility. For this, you have to visit the bank’s branch to submit the NEFT/RTGS application form. You can get the form from a branch or can download it from the bank’s official website. You can also use the direct link provided by us in this article.
NEFT/RTGS is a safe, secure, reliable & fast mode to transfer funds from one person/bank to another person/bank. RTGS stands for Real-Time Gross Settlement & NEFT stands for National Electronic Funds Transfer.
RTGS and NEFT both are electronic modes that allow individuals to transfer funds. In NEFT Fund transfers are settled in batches while in RTGS, funds transfers are settled in the real-time settlement process. The minimum amount you can transfer through RTGS should be above Rs.2 Lakhs. There is no limit for NEFT.
Allahabad Bank RTGS/NEFT PDF Form Download
Details you need to mention in Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS Form are as follows:
- Amount to be remitted.
- Account number which is to be debited
- Name of the beneficiary.
- Name of the beneficiary bank.
- Account number of the beneficiary.
- The IFSC code of the beneficiary branch
- Remarks, if any
- Other details (if required)
NEFT/RTGS through the branch is conducted only during the banking hours of the branch. Working hours of Allahabad Bank for NEFT/RTGS services is 10:00 AM To 4:30 PM From Monday To Saturday (except 2nd & 4th Saturday & any public/bank holiday).
Here we are providing you a direct link to download Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF. You can download the form by just clicking on the link given below.
Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
- Article Name: Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF
- Department: Banking and Finance
- Beneficiary: Bank’s Customers
- Language: English
- Official Website: http://www.allahabadbank.in/
- PDF Form Download: Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF Download
Steps To Fill Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS Form – Offline
When you see Allahabad Bank NEFT/RTGS Form you will find many sections in that form. To fill the form without any problem, you need to follow the given below steps:
- As you will download & open the form, you will see there are two sections in the NEFT/RTGS form. The top section is for Remitter & Beneficiary Details and the below section is for Customer Acknowledgement copy.
- First, fill in Date, PAN No., Branch Name, Amount to be Remitted (in figures & words) & mode of remittance i.e. cash, cheque, or account.
- Once you have filled in these details, enter remitter & beneficiary details. Remember you have to fill all details in “Capital/Block Letters”
- Now for the remitter column fill details like Account No., Cheque No., Cheque Date, Remitter’s Name, Address & Mobile No.
- Then fill in beneficiary details like Beneficiary Name, Account No., Reconfirm Account No., Beneficiary Bank Name, IFSC Code, Branch Address, Remarks (if any).
- Before submitting the form, check all the details carefully & then sign & submit it to bank officials.
Allahabad NEFT/RTGS Form Filling Process
The last section i.e. “Customer Acknowledgement” is a customer copy given by the bank to the applicant after completing the transaction where they will mention the transaction id/Ref. No/UTR No., name & signature of the bank official with the bank seal shown in the below image. It can be used by customers/applicants for future ref. regarding NEFT/RTGS transaction being made.
*Kindly Attention!!! With effect from 30th August 2019, Allahabad Bank has been merged with Indian Bank∗
Note – It is safe & secure mode to transfer funds quickly. Account-holders have both online & offline options to transfer funds through RTGS/NEFT. For offline service fill and submit RTGS/NEFT Form to concerned branch of the bank. Make sure to fill the right a/c no. & other details in the form. You can download the form online from bank’s official website or can also tap on the direct link given below.